Mine! (China x reader x NK)

yandere china and NK is fighting over you!

request by candykillerdrama

the morning sun rays through the window of your room. it strikes right to your face. your dog/cat scratch your door multiple times, trying to open your door.

a click could be heard and the door opened wide.

(if a dog) your dog ran up to you, and pat your face before lt lick your face.

"(pet name). stoo stop! " you said.

you push your dog as you stood up. "okay! im up. what you want for breakfast buddy?" you said.

(if a cat) your cat walk in and climb up to your bed. it sat on your chest making in hard to breath.

"(pet name), get down." you said. but instead of get down, the black cat sticks out its little tongue.

"okay. im up" you said as you lift up the cat and sat up. "how cute"

you walk down to your kitchen, taking a bag of wet noodles (non-instant noodle sold in the market plus its healthier) and some other ingredients. "and some noodles i guess. should go shopping later."

you took a pot, boils some water. you put the noodles and wait it to cook.
you took some onion, garlic and chilli, cut them to thin cuts.

you rinsed the noodles and put it on a bowl. you refill the pot and boils the water. you put the choped ingredients in, mushroom curry, salt, pepper, sesame oil and fish oil.

now both noodle and the soup is done, you ate your breakfast.

-

"keep my home save okay?" you said before leaving your house. you walk to the nearest bus stop, cuz you have a class to attend.

you got a scholarship in an international school. even countries study there.

the bus came and stop. you step up and find an empty seat. the road was pretty empty. some people walk out their dog, some do jog, some cycles, or just getting to work.

the bus stop for a moment. you see a man around your age with a red skin and stars on his right side. fox eyes and light skin. he wore a dark brown vest over a yellowish shirt and black pants.

he walk up to you and sat beside you. you just look up to him and smiled, before staring onto the street once more.

China POV

i finally got the chance to get close to her. (y/n), fair skin, black hair and grey eyes that shines under the sun. a girl who dreams to be a vet one day, learn animal anatomy everyday and have a good taste in music. her talent in violin also had no doubt.

how do i know? i pretty much stalk her. creepy, but i don't care. im actually relief that she wasn't aware of it, yet. soon enough, you'll notice me dear.

-time skip-

NK POV

you got it NK. a (fav drink) is her favorite. just give it to her and talk.

I've been looking up on (y/n). she came several times to my workplace, a cafe. sound weird but i kinda love my job. kinda relaxing, except when my brother came. ugh...

she always order the same thing and i keep remembering small things about her. her favorite drink, pastry she always buy, how she always ask for extra caramel, and her address somehow. i guess i kind of stalking her? but i don't care.

i walk up to her. she was reading another animal book, this time rabbits.

"uhh- (y/n), right?" i said.

"yep. that's me. how can i help you?" she said with that smile she gave me at work.

"well uh- im your usual barista. you remember?" shit. why should i stutter?

"oh! i don't know we attend the same univ. nice to meet you?" she said. is she asking me? god, my name!

"oh yeah. its NK."

"cool. guess see you around later." she said as she took the cup and tidied her book.

"can i like, get your number?"

"sure" she said. she wrote a couple of number and gave it to me. "don't spam chat, just call" she said before she left.

damn, im in love...

-later-

china pov

"thank you" i gave the cashier my money as i took my drink.

i wonder if i could met (y/n) again. yes, were in the same university but i rarely see her so.

"aah!" as i lost on my thoughts i bump onto someone.

"a- i am so sorry. let me buy you a new one. " she said. wait-

"(y/n)! i am the one who should be sorry. your clothes are wet. it going to leave a stain." i took if my vest and gave it to her. "here."

"thank you" she said. she stood up and wipe her shirt and wear my vest over her stained shirt.

"anyway. you were from Organic chemistry class right? wanna, maybe study together?" i ask her. i finally ask her.

"yes and sure. see you around." she said as she left. yes! we going to get closer. as she should be...

part 2 coming soon i hope. wattpad really hates me.