Flesh lover {France x reader}

France x cannibal reader

Along the years I grow up in fears. I'm not afraid, they were afraid. It all started when I was 10.

That day I was kidnapped. My parents was tortured to death. They were innocent, I don't know why they killed them. They force me to eat meat, everyday. I don't know it was human flesh but, uhhhhh. I don't wanna remember.

And now I'm 18. And my problem now is I'm in love. The man I met every single day. He always baked me the best bread. But, what kind of man will love a person like me. A murderer...

AS usual, I walk to his bakery. The smell of bread and cake fills the room. Since it's still early in the morning, there's only me, and him.

"Bonjour mon chéri. Your usual?"
"Yes please."

I can't stop thinking about his well made body. The perfect guy every girls want. He had the aura I love. I bet his flesh was so good. Wait what was that? No, I can't eat him. I love him, this demon inside me. Uuuhhhhggg....

"Freshly baked just for you. Did you mind if I eat with you? Haven't got my breakfast."

~

Both of us eat together, we talked a lot. But all I know, his name was France. He gave me his phone number just in chase I need his help.

We planned to go to the park on Sunday. but, I can't trust myself for now. my demon keep wanting to eat flesh. day by day it just getting worse. i don't know how to control this.

~

i was sitting in the bench. this is a bad idea, but i don't want him to get sad.

"Hey (y/n). Did i make you wait?"

"no, not at all."

~

after a while, i feel like i'm going to explode. hes just to perfect to live. too good to leave alive. i- i need his flesh. but hes my only friend. what should i do?

i stand up from my seat and run. i'm not sure where, but i need to leave him.

"(y/n), hey. come back!"

he grip my hand, quite hard. ugh, i cant take it. his soft skin was just so... no!

"let me go France, you don't know what i'm facing!"

"but at least let me help you! you look unstable!"

"i- i need to go!"

his grip get tighter until he pulled me into a hug. he felt so warm, i can just slid a knife to his body and... no, i cant... maybe its better to tell him. he will be safer that way.

"France, i need to get something of my chest."

" what is it? you can tell me everything. i promise i wont..."

"i like you! but i need to left you. i'm so sorry France, i just..."

"i like you too, but tell me. is there i can do for you?"

oh no, i cant tell him i want to kill him then eat him. what should i do? probably tell him, everything.

"i- i am a cannibal, and i love you! but it just... i'm sorry..."

"no, no need to be sorry. i will give you ANYTHING you want"

~

Its been a month since me and France were finally dating. i entered to his bakery, seeing him. my now one armed boyfriend help me get trough all of this. slowly i started to forget about human flesh. i guess being a vegan is better tho.

"you're ready France?"

"yeah, c'mon. mon chéri."

you will know why France was one armed. btw, this is short but okay.