Solla thudikkithu Manam...!!!

M : Ungata onnu ketkalama..

K : Keluda...

M : Neenga enkitta....kovama pesunighalla... phonela......athellam enna paathu..... en kanna paathu ore oru thadava sollunga...

K himself : Paithiyakkaari ne sonnatha enna paathu sollunnu sonna enna pannuva... solla mudiyuma avalala..unnala solla mudiyum mudiyaathungratha vida na ketta unakku epti irukkum... Innum chinna pullaiyave yosikka vendiyathu..

K : Ethuva irunthalum nalaikku pesikkalam da.. ipo saptu rest eadu romba tired ah irukka paaru...

M : Illa neenga...

K : Nalaikku nithanama pesalam...

With no other choice, she got up with him and went to eat...

M herself : Aptiye sonna udane ketkanu maakkum... Periya santiyaru ketta bathil solla mattaghalo hukum...

Mullai's rages like clouds that may disperse
It was a gift to him,
But for her it was not strong..

The scattering cloud is not the only one..
It's as short as a rainbow, but admirable in many colors..

But there are injuries caused by that strong anger..

There is no anger within those souls..
It was full of unfamiliar feelings and pain..
It's just incomprehensible suffering...

They washed their hands and sat down in the dining....Then he took the food for both of them and put it on the plate..
Without saying anything, he was eating, but she was looking at him reluctantly..

K himself : Ean ipti paakra.. Oru nimisamathu thaayendi unmela kovama irukka... Ne paakra ovvoru nimisamum na maranthutren unmela konda kovathai...

K : Mullai saptu...

M herself : Ipo per sollalannu yaar adichagalam.. Ipti konjam konjam koltrathuku rendu adi adichudalam ne pesunathu thappudi nu.. Ungatta neraiya pesanum...epti ellam solli...

The vigor of that word, she could understand killing him to the depths of his life...

For that wound, the medicine is her..
Her love...

M : Enakku..

K : Ennada..

Knowing the glass was the heart, she threw the stone at him, and he did not budge even though she threw the stone...
Yes...
He looked at her in unison at the unbroken heart...
And he saw her face in every piece that was broken..

Is so much pain too much for the little word...
No...
It is a life-threatening pain for the man who said only the word 'Mm' to his wife and mesmerizing the symphony..

M herself : Neenga enakku........utti vittu saptanum pola irukku.....aana utti vidungannu epti......avaghata na ketka....

Tears welled up in her eyes as she murmured in her mind..

Sometimes the thoughts of the mind do not appear verbally... They are exposed by small teardrops that pass through the eyes..

The united souls will feel...

When he saw it, he couldn't bear to see her tears..

And not wanting to hurt her, he wiped her eyes and took the food in his hand to feed her.

K : Saptuda...

That love pushed her into more guilt..

A bigger punishment than that, he can't give her..

There is no better weapon in the world than love...

To make sense of the mistake..

The word choked her throat, and she ate quietly...