Moving On

Y/N, Ellie, and Joel were walking but Y/N was getting a little tired due to his wound.

Ellie: Hey, railroad track.

Joel: Looks, like we're getting closer.

Y/N, Ellie, and Joel walk towards the train car and they open it. Y/N, Ellie, and Joel enter inside and Joel closes it. They then exit the train car by going through the hole. They climb up the ladder to see multiple guards and people being taken away.

Ellie: Shit.

Y/N: That looks like the tall, round building.

Joel: By looking how big the place is there must be tons of guards in the area.

Y/N: We're gonna have to sneak by and kill some of them.

Joel: We do it silently. We can't cause an alarm.

Ellie: Right.

Y/N: Let's go.

They drop down but they couldn't find a way to get in. But luckily Ellie found one.

Ellie: Hey, through here.

Y/N, Ellie, and Joel crawl under the train and they go through the broken fence. They hide behind the boxes as they saw multiple guards around the area. Y/N peeks his head out to see a guard playing with an infected.

Guard 1: *laughs* Come on! You can do it! Just a little closer, buddy!

Guard 2: Dude, leave him alone... he can't feel anything.

Guard 1: Fuck that. I promised him I'd do this to him.

Guard 2: This is such a fucked up hobby.

Guard 1: Bet you wish you didn't try and escape now, don't ya, Anthony?

The guard walks away.

Y/N: Hey, why don't we use that infected as a distraction.

Ellie: How are we going to do that?

Y/N: Free him and let him roam around and kill the guards so we can sneak by.

Joel: Good plan. And maybe if we're lucky there could be more of these around.

Y/N quietly walks towards the chain and he unhooks it. The infected starts running at the guard that played with him.

Guard 1: Oh, shit! AHHHHH!!!!

Y/N, Ellie, and Joel quickly sneaked into the building as the guards quickly ran to kill the infected. Y/N, Ellie, and Joel squeeze through the door. They walk into a room and they jump through the hole and they drop down on the other side.

Ellie: Tall round building. There it is.

Y/N: Hey, more infected.

Joel: Let's free them.

Y/N, Ellie, and Joel go around the pool as they were staying out of sight. Y/N quietly walks up to the chain and he unhooks it. The infected then runs and screams looking for guards to kill.

Guard 3: Infected got loose!

Ellie: There's clickers on the other side.

Y/N: Great.

Y/N, Ellie, and Joel go through the doorway. Joel drops down and he quietly walks up to the chain and he sets the two clickers free. Joel quickly runs back into hiding with Y/N and Ellie.

Guard 4: Oh, shit, the clickers got out too!

Y/N, Ellie, and Joel quickly sneak by and they get inside the building.