Iris

no not guess (although she is very kool and il her)

Saturday Noon, April 24th, 1999

"What happened?" Your voice started to get shaky as you awaited Jotaro's answer.

"I have no information on your father himself." He told you as your hopes were crushed.

"But." He started. You were sick of all these pauses.

"There have been cases of another stand user in this town. Due to the recent spike in stand related incidents, it is highly likely that this user has something to do with your father." He added on, answering your questions. Your phone wasn't on speaker, so Josuke leaned forward, trying to hear what Jotaro was saying, but even then, he still could not hear.

"Is there information on the user?" You asked as you began biting your lip now.

"A man was sighted near his work place the day of his disappearance according to witnesses in the area." Had Jotaro really gone out of his way to figure this out?! "I took this into account, and very few people seemed to recognize him."

"What did he look like?" You asked him, wondering if you knew him.

"He was described as a male with blond hair in a flat top style." Your eyes narrowed as you thought about the male. You leaned away from the phone to ask Josuke something. You turned to see Josuke had already leaned close to you from behind.

"Were you trying to listen!?" You barked at him.

"Maybe.." Josuke said with a nervous smile.

"Anyway, have you ever seen a stand user with blond, flat top hair?" You asked him, knowing if anyone knew anything about stand users, it'd be Josuke, who actually had a stand.

"Hmmm, uh yeah actually! Okuyasu's brother was blond..." Josuke went on as he thought about it. "But he was killed by Red Hot Chili Pepper!"

"That might be our guy...but he's dead.." You mumbled to yourself, but Jotaro somehow heard it.

"I didn't know what Okuyasu's brother looked like, so it makes sense. If that's the case, then Keicho had most likely tried to give your father a stand to cure his own father." Jotaro explained. You couldn't believe it! Your dad was probably still out there, confused out of his mind with the stand! There was hope that he'd still be alive, but his whereabouts were still very much unknown.

"T-Thank you so much for the help Jotaro...I really mean it..!" You cried happily as you realize you should spend your day looking for your father.

"You're welcome, (Y/N)." Jotaro said flatly. "If you plan on looking out for your father, I will come as well." He added as he read your mind. Josuke figured he'd go along too.

"Okay...meet me at the train station!" You said with a smile as you knew the chances of finding your father only increased.

"I'm going up to change, okay Josuke?" You said as you then stood up from the couch. Josuke nodded as he watched you get up. "Remind me to give these clothes back to Tomoko." You added as you started for the stairs.

Josuke watched you climb the stairs. The shorts you wore were made for sleeping, so they were pretty short. He eyed your bottom as you climbed. It was wrong, but he just couldn't help but be so infactuated with you, and your beautiful body. He would soon decide to climb the stairs behind you to take a peek at you.

You opened the door to your room. Your room had things strung everywhere as all your drawers were emptied. You sighed, knowing you would have to clean it sometimes, but not today. You quickly got out some jean shorts, two t-shirts, underwear and set it on the bed. You held a hand to yoru chin as you thought about what shirt to wear.