Chapter 9: Training & Eijro Arrives [Smut]

3rd POV:

Izuku and Katsumi soon arrived at one of the open training grounds that Nezu gave Izuku access to already. Izuku did send a text message alerting Nezu of his plans and said he would handle any damage or injuries that Katsumi caused and Nezu accepted this since he saw what Izuku did to All Might's wounds so he had no concerns about injuries at all. Izuku asked her to just use her own quirk like she normally would but to direct it away from her since they don't know how One For All affected her quirk. Doing as she was told Katsumi pointed her hand forward and released normal size blasts or what she considered normal. It was about double the size of what she would normally use. "Based on your reaction that isn't normal is it?" Izuku asked. She shook her head and explained that it was about double the size that she would typically use. Izuku nodded his head and told her to get used to the difference in blasts first before they did anything else. As such, they both sparred for about an hour before Katsumi was getting more comfortable with the difference in the size of her explosions. They also tested how large she can make her explosions and they were pretty dammed big. It was big enough that it looked like someone had set off a large bomb and she had created a lot of damage. Izuku just undid all the damage and she pouted. "My awesome damage..." she pouted and Izuku just smacked her on the ass which made her bright red. "Now Kacchan... you're wanting to be a hero which job is to save lives and stop the villains threatening those lives. You need to ensure you can minimize the damage and not maximize it." Izuku scolded and she pouted but nodded her head. "Good girl." He said as he planted a kiss on her lips. 

Soon they got to work on using One For All itself. Izuku had her try to feel for different energy outside of her own quirk. After a few minutes of waiting she found it and explained the overwhelming pressure of it. He nodded his head and could understand it. 'One For All is one of the closest and pure forms of power from the gods since it keeps collecting more and more of it as it transfers between the users. Though something seems off about it and I need to examine it later on.' Izuku thought since he felt as if he could sense foreign souls inside the quirk which he found confusing since that shouldn't be possible but he would examine it later on when he had a chance to go through the quirk itself with his power. 

Izuku asked her to feel for how much she thinks she can use without breaking herself. He gave her a method of control and told her to think of a dimmer and to spread the power around her body. "This quirk isn't directly like explosions where you are having it come just out of your hands. It needs to be spread out across your body from what I'm feeling." Izuku said and she did as such and scaled the power down which did take her a while of trial and error. Soon after about 40 minutes of trying she was able to get a rough amount of power under her control. "Let us see how you do with it," Izuku said as they started to spar. This went on for about another hour and soon the training came to an end. They discovered that she could use around 15% of One For All in the pure strength aspect and she was starting to be able to combine both of them at the same time. Of course, Katsumi couldn't really do damage to Izuku since he was upping his abilities enough to withstand any attack made Katsumi pout. This just earned her a laugh since not even All Might could really threaten Izuku. 

After they finished training they decided to head to the home and get cleaned of their sweat. Though on their way home Izuku's phone ranged and it was Eijro saying that her parents had let her go and she was on her way. Izuku and Katsumi changed their route and waited at the front gate for their other partner. After about 10 minutes of waiting she arrived and they took her to the house. Eijro went and unpacked her personal belongings that she decided to bring while Izuku and Katsumi went and got cleaned in the showers. Though Izuku had some more plans for Katsumi in the showers. As they entered the showers and started to clean up Izuku pinned Katsumi to the wall and just straight away entered her earning a moan from Katsumi. Izuku pulled her down onto the bench and spread her legs into the air and started to slam into her. "Izu-chan!" She moaned out. Izuku went for several rounds before stopping and cleaning them up. Izuku carried Katsumi out of the showers and used his powers to change her clothing. They then sat down on the couch and Eijro came in blushing. "I'm assuming you heard that?" Izuku asked as he realized the doors were not close to muffle the sounds. Eijro nodded her head as she blushed hard. "Sorry, I forgot to close the doors to muffle the sound," Izuku said as he placed a kiss on her forehead. She ended up leaning into it and Izuku smirked as he planted more kisses on her. Soon he had her turned into a blushing and moaning mess and Izuku decided to lift her up and take her to her room. Izuku left Katsumi to sleep on the couch since it would be a bit away from the bedrooms. Once Izuku got Eijro in the room he placed her down and looked her in the eyes.