Chapter 26: Training Camp Arrival

3rd POV:

Izuku and Nezu were both sitting in some chairs that Nezu had placed in the main training gym waiting for everyone. Nezu had informed Izuku of all who was going with them on the trip. It was class 1-A, class 1-B, all of the teachers, The Wild, Wild Pussycats, and their niece would all be going. Nezu had decided to have the entire staff go for multiple reasons. One they can get some training in as well. Two, the staff can help train in multiple different categories. Three, they can also do educational lessons as well. These reasons convinced Izuku to allow them to go but Nezu had to agree that he would give everyone two or three days off every week to enjoy their breaks since they would there for six months of training instead of the two weeks like Nezu had told everyone. This meant the school would have four days of pure training or learning and then three or two days off for relaxation or free days for the students to either train in what they want or catch up on learning if they feel like they need it. 

As the two of them waited in the gym they had decided to play a game of chess to help pass the time and about 30 minutes later they heard the gym doors open to find 1-B walking in with their teacher. The students looked confused since they were told they were going to training but their teacher also looked confused since Nezu had told him to come to. Vlad King looked like she wanted to ask Nezu what was going on since he didn't give her many details but Nezu sent her a look that said to not ask questions which she obeyed. About five minutes later class 1-A walked in with Eraserhead and Izuku also saw his mothers with his two two-year-old sisters Leitha and Cindy Aizawa who were asleep in their mother's arms. 'It's always nice to spend time with the two of them but married life has kept me busy.' Izuku thought as he took his sisters in his arms and held them. After a while, the other teachers arrived and they all looked at Nezu for answers since they were required to bring a lot of educational stuff and told them they would be coming to the trip as well.

Aizawa looked at Nezu and then Izuku and then back at Nezu and then realized what was likely going on. "Son... are we?" He asked and Izuku smile and nodded his head. "We're waiting for one more group before we leave," Izuku stated and on cue, the last group arrived! "You would be waiting for us! We are the Wild, Wild Pussycats! This is also our niece Kotu!" Stated Mandalay as they arrived in the room. "Though we are confused as all of you are since this training camp normally happens at our camp! So Principal Nezu please explain what we are doing because we are confused." Mandalay asked and Nezu just sipped his tea and told everyone to hold onto each other which they did. He also made sure all of their stuff was being touched as well which he confirmed. "Good! Izuku, we are ready!" Nezu stated as he jumped on Izuku's shoulder as Izuku placed a hand on his father and before anyone could ask what was going on they were all blinded by a bright light for a few seconds.

 "Good! Izuku, we are ready!" Nezu stated as he jumped on Izuku's shoulder as Izuku placed a hand on his father and before anyone could ask what was going on they were all blinded by a bright light for a few seconds

As they all opened their eyes and the light cleared from it they all looked around stunned at what they were seeing. Everyone was shocked at what they saw but the wives that have all been here understood what was going on. "Izuku, are we doing the summer training camp in your pocket dimension?" Katsumi asked and Nezu spoke up instead. "You would be correct!" Nezu stated and everyone that hasn't been here before was confused then they heard Eraserhead mutter something about the place being different which Nezu also realized. "Indeed... Izuku this is different since the last time you brought Aizawa and me. How hard is it for you to change the place?" Nezu asked since he always loved gaining knowledge from the young god. Izuku though just chuckled a bit.