Dangerous Candy

Been a while since I updated here lol.

I thinking of making some slasherxreaders, tell me who you guys really want!

P.s
I already have a Jason Voorhees x Reader called 'Protector' out!Go check it out please!

Warning!

.
.
.

It's a short chappie
°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Jigsaw took you to a room that was filled with books, maps, and well nice pictures of the outside world.Walking in no Hannibal was found, was this the wrong room?

"Up here!"

Looking up you see Hannibal coming down the latter, book in hand.By now Jigsaw left and you two were now alone.Great.

Fiddling with your fingers you avoid eye contact "I was told you wanted to see m-me?"

"Yes I did.." Hannibal sits down on a couch, seeming to pat the spot next to him "...come, come sit with me."

Taking his offer you did.But you sat in a chair across from him.Yes, he offered you some tea earlier but you don't even know the guy to just sit by him.He must have seen what you were thinking cause he didn't flinch or bug you to sit near him.He was being a well mannered gentleman.

"You have met everyone I presume?"

Nodding you reply "I-I think so?I really don't know haha.."

Hannibal seems to understand so he continues on "That is alright, but do you know anything about us?"

Were you supposed to know that?I mean, some of them look fimialer but nothing seems to ring a bell.So you shook your head no.

"Really?But you must of heard anyone of us on the news, like for example.Killing sprees and missing people??"

Hannibal watch you tap your chin cutely, thinking real hard now, but it only results in you shaking your head sadly.

Hannibal rubs his temple "I see, you should know but since you don't.." he got to your eye level, staring deep into your soul "...your in a house full of cold blooded killers right now."

You didn't back away, scream, none of the sort but instead boop his nose slowly.This makes Hannibal draw back in confuse and upper most shock like state.

"C-Cold blooded?" You giggle, smiling a little at him, continuing on "Are snakes c-cold blooded Hannibal?"

He fix himself up, seemingly to smile as well "It seems so.Yet that does not change my mind on what happens to you."

Happens to you?He sounds like he was a god or something...

Confuse you tilt your head, eyes of curiosity "..W-What do you mean by t-t-that?"

"Your going to stay here for now on."

NANI?!?!??

The door swings open and in comes a shy boy with a nice deep blue sweater and long black sleeve shirt underneath come in, he was holding a tray of simple snacks.

Hannibal smiles "Norman great timing!Have you met our new guest yet?"

"G-Guest?" He seemed to have your stuttering issue too, placing the tray down softly, he waves at you nervous as hell "No...H-Hello miss."

You wave back, mimicking him "H-Hello.."

Hannibal then push him towards you, making him sit next to you, sad thing was confuse and frighten.

"Don't be shy now!Get to know one and another-!"

Then the doors of the place was kicked open "WHY IN THE FUCKING HELL.." burned biscuit man comes in, holding fimialer items, showing them to you all "...DID I FUCKING FIND WEAPONS IN HER BACKPACK?!!?!!"

Norman gasped, looking at you "Y-Your bag?.."

Hannibal raised a brow, he too looking at you "Is that true (L/N)?"

"Those are mine!" You leapt up and snatched the weapons, well one of them, then smile a toothy grin "My candy holders!"

Freddy gives you the 'Bitch your dumb' look, then shouts at you "CANDY HOLDERS?BITCH YOUR FUCKING BLIND AS FUCK!"

"I-I agree!"

"Those are meant to hurt not hold sweets dear."

You pout.Soon the end of the knife, yes that is what you grabbed, was open up.And what came out of it? Fucking candy.

You had an actual knife candy holder...

"Norman."

"Y-Yes?"

"I change my mind, she will be with Micheal instead."

Norman sighs in relief, slumped in his seat "T-Thank gOd!"