Stuck

Remember waking up in the arms of a hot as fuck alien?Well it turns out it went down hill and seem to plan on never return even once at the moment...

"Here, some nice tea will hopefully calm your nerves." You didn't know who this guy was but he looks very formal like "Are you hungry?I could possibly get you something to chow down on in the mean time??"

You shake your head quickly yet took the tea "..Thank you.." before just sitting there, surrounded by unknown males.

"Dame.She looks like shi-" The burned macaroon man got bonked in the head by a dude with a cracked doll mask on his face "-FuCK!"

It's to much to take in.All you wanted to do was listen to music as you walk home but yet instead your being offered tea in a strangers house that looks burn and old aged.To say the least your now processing that you have been basically kidnapped this whole entire time.

Out of the corner of your eye you see a woman, no a young adult, approach you with something in her hands. She didn't seem to come to close to you but you saw how pretty her skin and utter beauty was.So pretty.

"Hi there, I know this is all....scary....but everything will be perfect fine soon!"

"H-how.." take the chance to look at your tea, you look at the woman again "...what if it doesn't?"

The woman seem to be sad yet smiled at you "We will have to waite and see then..." She sits next to you, now noticing she was holding a aid kit all along "...let's fix you up alright?Your a mess ya know."

Thinking it out you nod, letting this woman tend to your wounds on your face.

Carrie White POV (She didn't deserve to be treated so terribly, it wasn't her fault!☹😭)

Poor thing, she is hurt every where.

"Jason really isn't liking being yelled at y'all, even the yuatija so pissed off." Chucky says, drinking his coffee.

So much scratches, I might need some more ointment for this.And maybe some peroxide to clean it out just in case.

Not long after Billy spoke "Yo no way!This hat is Jeeper Creepers!" Stu soon snatch it, putting it on with a goofy smile "It fits just right but OH BOY dose it smell HAHA!!"

Taking my soak cotton ball I clean each wound I see.I feel rather guilty after seeing the pained expression this girl gives.I do try to get everything done but I would not like one of them to be infected and make this girl sick.

Pennywise arrives with Annabell, seeming to hold tons of luggage.They didn't say anything but left once again to some place out there.

"And there!" I clap my hands together, glade to be done finally "All better and good as new!"

The small girl smiles nervously, fiddling with her shirt "..T-Thank you madam.."

Oh my god if she didn't have wounds on her face I would have pinch them, just so kawii!!

"Oh your welcome!My name is Carrie White whats your name kiddo?"

You were so hesitant and shy but I was patient enough to listen. Maybe that's why Jason took you?Your innocence probably.

"(Y/N) (L-L/N).."

....

Yeah your to cute to be true, must protect you now from this cruel mess up world.

-Mean while outside-

Jason and Uii were getting in rather deep shit as Michael and Pyrimade Head be little there actions by beating them the hell up.

Jason dose not like punishments but understood what he had done yet dose not regret it.Now getting swinged around and slammed down by the gaint demon was not on his to-do list.Now he knows how Loki feels like..

Uii on the other hand is piss off due to knowing that a yuatija's pride and dominance means everything but here he was, pin down by Micheal with a knife directly on his spine. Dame.Now he lost his pride by a human killer his own size too.

So clapping was heard, voice deep and demonic "I think that is enough now men, let them go."

Like saide they both did.Jason and Uii didn't even bother to stand up due to the extreme amount of pain they are in.

Pinhead kneels down between the two, gaze cold as death himself "Now about that girl, we might as well kill her-."

Jason jumped up so fast that he literally pinned down Pinhead, he was not please to hear what he said just now.

"That girl is not a killer Jason and even if we let her go she will be the cause of your doom."

Micheal was coming over immediately to aid Pinhead but Uii threw a weapon at his direct.He was lucky to stop and dodge it in time.

Pinhead tilts his head, humming a tune "I see..." he looks Jason dead in the eyes "....since she seems to be so important to you two it may be fine to keep her.One mess up and she dies got it?"

The bubbly relief Jason felt made him nod his head in a childish manner, getting off of Pinhead and help each other up.Uii on the other hand was about to go beat up Micheal ass for what he has done earlier.

Pennywise and Annabelle watched from the porch, observing them all.

"I bet she won't last long, probably within a week."

Pennywise smile grew, sinister yet amused "A week?No, I bet she will be dead within an hour."

Little do they all know your about to make a very big impact in this house full of killers.