Uii

Predator POV

Hunting was known as a sport in my culture, skulls of enemies and prey as I many honorable trophies, but finding a prey being held by a killer?Alive and in one piece??Yeah, something is DEFINITELY fucking up. I was not far from Jason but I could tell how small and fragile the human is, she looks around her teen years. What got me most was the fresh smell of blood, not from Jason, but that very human female.I was now intrigued.

"..Don't..." I knew this was something hard for him, but he seemed rather protective of that human in his arms "...Don't.....k-kill..."

I do not know anything about this language but can only hear the words that flow from their mouths.I can not speak or hold a conversation with one so long without a helping hand with a voice mimic device made from my kin.I just started to learn the basics of sign language two days ago.

Nothing less I give him a question look before signing the word 'sorry' in a slow manner.A simple word yes but at least I was trying to somewhat communicate.

Jason seem to become less frightened of me but his grip on the human never dared to let loose.

It was clear that Jason was not going to let me near that human girl.

"Oi!Jason's back!" It was faint but I knew it came from one of the killers in that human size home "Better be something eatable Jason or I swear to god I would regret living with all you fuckers!!"

The noise was beginning to wake up the human girl.And Jason was now pacing around, not knowing what to do next it seems.From my point of view it was a simple game of cat and mouse.

'Go talk Jason..' I sign, knowing very little of this unknown language '...I protect her for you.'

Jason, mask on and all, seemed to nervous but shock at my chosen words.I would not blame him.I kill and hunt their kind for a living.Nothing less Jason gave me the girl along with her, what must be, backpack before shooing me off in a brute like manner.I did as told and left with the girl.

And I knew where to exact go.

(Y/N) POV

It's warm.

Too warm..

"..hmm.." I peek my tired eyes open, seeing darkness only "..so it's a dream?What a relief-...!"

That was when you finally realized your in the arms of an unknown green skin figure.Your small frame being held close to a larger frame, defently male due to feeling muscle and possibly abs against your back.

Then you turned your head around to find...an mask alien dude of sorts.

.

.

.

.

.

"H-Hey mister?.." You poke him on the shoulder, which seems to not work, but then tap him on the strangle helmet like mask "...Mister w-w-wake up!"

Author-chan swears your so stupid but can't say it cause she is afraid to hurt y'all's feelings like that.

But nothing happens.He didn't move a bit.So your kinda stuck here at the moment...

You don't know what the hell you were doing but your eyes trailed down this alien with both wonder and curiosity.Instead of hair he had wire like dreads, his skin was cool to the touch but was in a faded shade of green with little splotches of brown, wore no shirt but your eyes could see that he indeed have a nice - god bless America - 9 pack and was hella fit.In your mind this dude would easily D E S T R O Y you with one touch of his clawed fingers..

Immediately you cover your face up, feeling all the heat rise up into your cheeks "N-No (Y/N)!Don't think of that now!" You can't actually, those dirty 'what if?' images are stuck in your head now.

What was sadly unknown to however was that he was awake, watching you sleep and your reactions, but he too held back his urge to touch you more, to breed you, everything actually. Just watching you scan him like that made him feel so dame good about himself-.

"PREDATOR!!GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF THAT SHIP OR I WILL FUCKING BLOW IT UP LIKE THE FOURTH OF JULY AALLL OVER AGAIN!!"

You jump confuse but scared as hell "P-Predator?..Who is tha-??"

That was when he got up to only set you aside to stand, he was towering over you.

The thing grabbed a decive then types before it spoke out "MY NAME IS UII YOURS?"

"(Y/N).." you spoke, kinda uncomfortable now "..where am I-I?"

"HOME."