dear diary.

(chapter 1 is a diary entry but the whole book isn't!)

Dear Diary,
I opened my eyes slowly, I heard hermione arguing about studying. It's all she talks about. I put my head under my pillow, not ready to get up. I tried to close my eyes, someone pulled my pillow off my head. I rolled over and looked up. Ginny Weasley. My other roommate and best friend. Theres a secret not another soul knows. In first year, met Ginny and Hermione on the train. If im honest, I immediately fell for Ginny. It didn't go away like I thought it would. 3rd year. I realised she loved someone else and that someone wasn't me. I put my feelings in the past and left them there. or did i?

She looked me in the eye.

"Get up, y/n!"

"Hermione is driving me crazy complaining at you."

"Fine." I sighed.

I rolled out of my bed onto the floor, still looking at Ginny. She had ocean blue eyes, red hair and stunning features. She was wearing an oversized red t-shirt. She was beautiful.

It pains me knowing I can't feel this towards her. She's my best friend, and nothing more, is what I told myself.

I finally got up and dressed into my robes. It was time for breakfast. We walked down to the great hall, gossiping on our way, we sat down and piled our plates with all sorts of food. We talked about what we wanted to do after Hogwarts, our o.w.l.s, and everything in between. I had potions with Ginny first. We went to potions as usual. It was boring. anyway my life is pretty shit right now, with exams feelings and what I will do after Hogwarts, i'm sort of stressed. I met with Luna and Neville at lunch time to study herbology. In return, I helped them with potions. Why is everyday the same?

a/n- this chapter is just an introduction it gets better!