the burrow

a/n: its Christmas holidays and you spend your time at the burrow since you have nowhere else to go.

You're parents were away on a trip, they told you to stay at Hogwarts but Ginny insisted you and Hermione stay with her since Molly and Arthur were leaving to visit Charlie in a few days.

"This is a perfect chance for parties and fun!" she said

"we have to study, Ginny!" nagged hermione.

"Come on!" she rolled her eyes

"Are you in y/n?"

"I guess it would be fun to cool down and relax."

"Sure!"

We packed our bags and left for Christmas. We took Hogwarts express to platform 9/34 and we were picked up by Molly and Arthur.

"Its a delight to see you both!"

"Ginny's always talking about you two at home!"

"Mum!"  Ginny rolled her eyes.

You blushed slightly but tried to hide it.

On the way to the burrow, Arthur bombarded Hermione with questions about the muggle world.

"Arthur dear i'm sure Hermione's very tired!"

We got to the burrow at last. It was amazing.
"its not much but its home!" the Weasleys smiled.

"Its beautiful Molly!" you grinned

you loved every second of it.

It was soon night after we were settled in, we decided to study since Hermione insisted we should. We sat at the table after everyone was asleep and we studied, making jokes and having fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2 days later)

I woke up and went downstairs for breakfast. only me and ginny were awake. It was tense, but thankfully, Fred came downstairs. There was a note on the table.

"Me and Arthur have already left for the train, there's some bacon in the pan, no misbehaving!! we will be back Wednesday night! (it was sunday morning)

George came downstairs, he stood on the table. "There will be a party here tonight!!" he screamed at the top of his voice. "Get ready!" Fred joined in.

a/n: ik this is dry but after this it gets exciting