home

a/n- hey im sorry i haven't updated this story for a while! i have been distracted but im back :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The christmas holidays were over. Molly and Arthur drove us all to kings cross station. We boarded Hogwarts Express and sat in a compartment.

You sat with Ginny, Hermione, Harry and Ron. You were all talking until Ginny fell asleep on your shoulder. You brushed your hands through her hair as she lightly snored. Harry didn't know about your relationship since he wasn't at the party. but he didn't seem to mind. Ron was slightly bothered since ginny was his sister and he was overprotective but he didn't really mind.

Once we got to Hogwarts, we got off the train and to the feast. I sat next to Ginny.

Dumbledores speech was boring, Ginny gripped your hand under the table, stroking your palm with her thumb. you looked up at her and smiled.

You piled food onto your plate, still gripping Ginny's hand. Ron stuffed his face as usual. After the feast, we all went to our common room. We unpacked and got ready for bed. You sat on your bed and talked to Hermione and Ginny for sometime. After Hermione fell asleep, Ginny crept over to you. She sat beside you and lay down.

"I missed kissing you." she smirked

She placed her hands on your face, kissing you while laughing. Her lips tasted like cherries. She pushed you down and showered you with kisses. She lay next to you, gazing you in the eye. Your nose pressed on hers. Her eyes glistened, locked on yours.

"I love you Ginny."

your pov
I wasn't meant to tell Ginny i loved her, it just came out. Of course, I did love her but what if she thought it was too early? I had only been "dating her" since the Christmas break. It really hadn't been very long but, she was the one. I mean I have liked her since I first met her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Im sorry Ginny i didn't mean to say tha-"

She placed her finger on your lip.

"You see, y/n." she began

"I.. I love you too."

"I know it hasn't been long,"

"But I really do love you." she smiled.

You felt a wave of joy. Ginny felt the same way! She really loved you!

She brushed your hair with her fingers, she sung softly in your ear, wrapping her arms around you.

"Goodnight y/n." she whispered, pulling your blanket over you.

She stayed by your side all night, until you were both woken.

"Ginny! y/n!" she shouted.

"Get up at once! Were going to be late for breakfast!"

you groaned. "fine."

"Y/n?" Ginny sat herself up half asleep and pressed her lips against yours.

"Morning Ginny." You kissed her back and got ready for breakfast.

You got downstairs and ate as usual.

"Y/n i'm nervous about the quidditch match today."

"Don't be Ginny. Ill be on the side."

"Will you be my cheerleader y/n?"

"Yes!" you giggled.

"Ill see you after lunch y/n."

after your last lesson
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n!" Ginny ran up to you and collapsed into your arms.

"Are you nervous Ginny?"

"Yes y/n."

"Ginny." you exchanged looks with her.

"There is no need to be nervous, I just know you will do amazing and win this match for us!"

"Your truly amazing y/n."

Music began to play from the record player in Gryffindor common room. You smirked at Ginny.

"May i have this dance with you?" She giggled.

"You may!"

She put her hands on your hips as the music grew louder, you put your head by her heart, you could feel her heart beat faster. She rocked you round the common room right until the music stopped. She looked down at you and pressed her nose on yours.

"I will win the match for you y/n."

"I know you will." you stroked her hair gently while she got ready to go.

"Ill see you at the game y/n."

You nodded.

You sat in the common room with Hermione for half an hour until you were allowed to make your way to the quidditch pitch.

"Lets go Mione, the match is starting soon."

You put on your coat and went to the pitch. You sat as close as you could to the pitch. You were wearing a winter coat, jeans and a red and yellow scarf to support Gryffindor.

The match finally started. You cheered Ginny through the whole match. She did amazing.

Gryffindor won to Slytherin by 10 points. Ginny scored those points.

You pushed your way through people to try and get to her. She emerged from a staircase and ran up to you.

"Ginny you did amazing!" you embraced her. She was really sweaty but you didn't care. She grabbed your hand and took you to the changing rooms.

"Its all you y/n! I wouldn't of been able to win without you!" She pushed you up against the wall and pulled you closer. She smirked and pulled you into a long kiss.

"I see you grinning y/n."

"How about I punish you in our dorm."

"Well-."

She put her finger on your lips.

"Shh." She smirked

She dragged you out of the changing rooms all the way to your dorm. It was dark and the grass was wet. But it didn't matter. Ginny took off her shoes and ran in the grass.

"Come on y/n!"

You sighed and pulled off your sneakers. You ran through the long wet grass, giggling and laughing.

"Wait for me Ginny!"

You ran so fast you slipped on the grass, falling over.

She ran back to you and scooped you up in her arms. She carried you around the field, laughing and joking. She ran with you in her arms all the way up the stairs and to your dorm. She placed you on her bed and showered you with kisses. She laughed softly.

"Now what should i do with you."

to be continued..

a/n: sorry abt the chapter names i suck at naming them 😭 anyway please leave suggestions on what u want to see next!