HOLY SHIT I'M ALIVE. This took me way too long to finish writing. It's the 20th of January. I started writing this on the 28 of December. It's almost been a month. It took me less time to write all of Chapter 9, and that has more words. Ugh

Anyway! Hello! I started writing this big Hamcember combo fic a while ago, but I kinda stumbled over the plot and just finished it today. I ended up using prompts from a bunch of different days, though, if that makes it better. I took prompts from days 5, 7, and 27-31. I really hope that everyone likes it. I've spent a lot of time on it. I

I'll start working on SC Chapter 15 now! I have the whole thing plotted out, so I just need to write it. Hopefully soon? I'll work on it, I promise!

For now, have my very late Christmas present for you all!

Much Love, Krissy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander has always been a petite little thing. Shorter than me, in fact. Of course, his enormous personality and gargantuan opinions make up for his stature. However, since he's quite small, I've always liked giving him my sweaters. He pretended to hate it for a long time, but John often whispered to me about how much Alex cuddles into the warm, fuzzy sweaters when I'm not around. What can I say? He needs them more than I do. The poor Caribbean puppy needs to be taken care of. All of us take care of Alex, really. He and John often share pants and shirts, Aaron has shared shirts, and Herc and Laf are often found without coats because Alex has them. And, as I already mentioned, more than a few of my warmest sweaters are still in his possession. But, to the five of us, it didn't matter. As long as Alex is kept warm and happy. That's all any of us want.

"I don't want to go out in the cold!" Alexander whines, falling down on the floor like a petulant toddler. I glance over at Aaron and John with a tired look and sigh.

"Lexi, do you want to wear my sweater?" I ask, leaning back against Herc's chest as I shift in his lap. Alexander looks up from the floor and blinks at me.

"I'll take that as a yes." I move to sit up, but Herc's arms are securely around my waist. I turn my head to object, but he kisses my cheek and I laugh.

"Muffin, let go," I say, leaning my head back and batting my eyelashes at him. He nuzzles his nose into my hair.

"But you're so warm, Ana," he murmurs, squeezing me tighter. I giggle and rub up and down his arms.

"That's why I need to give my sweater to Lexi, Muffin. He's cold, and if he's cold then he'll be whiny while we're out," I say. Alexander whines.

"I heard that!" he says, sitting up to glare at me. I smirk at him, especially when John speaks up.

"But is she wrong, Lex?" he asks. Alexander crosses his arm and grumbles, and we giggle.

"Il est comme un enfant en bas âge (He's like a toddler)!" Laf chuckles, plopping down on the couch by my feet. Alexander's head snaps up and he scowls, which only makes us laugh harder. Herc finally lets me go, and I stand up from his lap and walk over to Alexander. He continues to pout as he looks up at me, before I pull my green sweater over my head and toss it to him. He whines.

"A tank top underneath? You're no fun, Stasia," he says. I laugh and tap the end of his nose.

"Just accept my sweater, you horny fucker. I've got to go find a new one," I say, grinning at him. He sighs and pulls my sweater on over his long sleeved shirt, before I turn and go to the bedroom to find a new sweater. A lot of my sweaters seem to be "going missing" ever since I started giving them to Alexander to wear, which makes the closet look barren. I search through, finally finding two sweaters among my jackets, sweatshirts, and simple long sleeves. One is green, and the other black.