Chapter 1.

Charlotte to the side 😊
Well this is my first chapter and I hope you guys like it.

*********************

School sucks.

That was my first thought when I woke up. Well I mean it's like 99.9% what every teenager thinks so you can't really blame me. I just don't find the reason why we have to wake up so damn early, but then again if we didn't we would end school really late. So at the end school sucks either way.

After laying in bed just staring at the roof for like ten minutes I decided to stand up and get ready before I end up being late. I head over to my closet and choose out my outfit for today which just consists of dark blue skinny jeans, black converse, and my favorite maroon sweater. I leave the clothes on my bed and go to take a quick shower.

After my shower I get changed and put on a little bit of makeup which just consists of mascara and powder. I'm not trying to be a coloring book anytime soon.

I go downstairs and get an apple and a granola bar before grabbing my house keys and start to walk to school.

*******************

Once at school I see my best friend Faye and start walking towards her. When she notices me she starts waving like a lunatic. I only laugh because it could get pretty embarrassing at times. Once I reach her I pull her in for a hug.

"Hey Char!" She screams, almost leaving me deaf.

"Hey Faye" I reply with a warm smile.

"You look really pretty today!" She says.

I knew something smelled fishy around here. She only complements me or is nice when she wants something.

"What do you want this time?" I say in a monotone voice.

She laughs nervously before speaking really fast. "Couldyougotoapartywithmethisfriday?"

"Woah. What? Speak english please." I reply with a playful eye roll.

"So there's this um party on Friday and I really want to go but erm not exactly alone so could you please go with me?" She begs.

I sigh. "You know parties aren't my scene Faye"

"I know! But I really really want to go! C'mon please! I'll even get on my knees! Please! For me?" She begged while giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Erm I don't know..." I said unsure.

"Please! Just this once! Pretty pretty please! I'll do your biology homework for a week!"

I really suck at bio. So I think this is a pretty easy decision now.

"You've got yourself a deal " I say holding my hand out for her to shake.

"Eeeekk thank you so much! I love you!" She exclaimed while hugging the shit out of me.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I reply.

"We can get ready at mine after school okay"

"Yeah sure" I smile.

**********************

Sorry it's so short. 😁 I'll try and make it longer next time. 😊