𝟶.𝟶𝟸 - "𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦."

"𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦

"𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦."

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Rohana felt bad for Camille, she seemed like a pawn in Klaus and Elijah's big game. You could clearly tell that Klaus cared for Camille. Rohana walks closer to Camille and whispers, "You don't have to be a blood bag. I can do it." Rohana says, trying not to force Camille to do something she doesn't want to do. Camille takes a deep breath in and she contemplates it for a second before deciding to do it.

Rohana makes her way to Klaus, and sits on the side of him, and wraps her small hand in his. "You know, Klaus.. I believe that she wanted to make you suffer, and she clearly is. Don't hurt Rebekah or Elijah." Rohana practically begs the Original. Niklaus scoffs at the witch, pulling away his hand. "She tried to kill me, Rohana. You and her both equally know how much I despise my father." Rohana nods her head in understanding and stands up from sitting next to him. She starts to walk out of the room, and says "If you both need anything, i'm here." Rohana walks out of Klaus' bedroom and leaves the two alone. She goes back up to the bare room she was left in, and sits on the bed.

Rohana was tired of having to beg Klaus to undagger Kol everytime he did something wrong. Truth is, he only did stuff wrong when Rohana wasn't there. When things happened, Rohana was there to clean up the mess and not leave a trail behind like Kol did. Believe it or not, Rohana was a good friend of Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah as well, and she would do anything to keep them alive, as they would with her.

So, even if Klaus and Rohana didn't get along, she always had his back and he had hers. When they were younger, Rohana and Klaus made a deal- they wouldn't let the other die. Under any circumstances. This made Rohana's life more difficult in many ways. Often, Klaus would make a mess, and Rohana and Elijah had to clean it up. Luckily, Klaus hadn't been going that crazy or else she would've gotten a call from Elijah.

Rohana hops off the bed, making her way to the living room- hoping she could do something to convince Klaus to bring back Kol. She hears chatter, and then a crash, as though glass had broken. She speeds to the source of the sound and finds Klaus holding the white oak stake. Rohana's eyes widen and Camille looks at Rohana. "What is that?" Camille asks. Klaus responds, with an almost villain like smile on his face. "A White Oak Stake, my own special version. And, unlike my father's, this one cannot be destroyed." He then vamp speeds out of the room.

Rohana and Camille are left alone. Rohana rolls her eyes, "Get home. You don't want to see this." She sighs at Camille. "I'm always cleaning up after him." Rohana grumbles before vamp speeding off to find Klaus. But, little did she know that, Camille had followed her.

Rohana finds Klaus feeding on a man. She purses her lips together and puts her hand on her hip. "Really, Klaus?" She whisper-yells. Klaus lets go of the man and tosses him to the side. Camille comes out of the side of one of the shops. "What are you doing?" She asks.

Rohana speeds over to the man, and tries to heal him- or make him feel better. "Klaus, you drank him dry." Rohana tells him. Klaus turns around to Rohana, then back to Camille. "Well, if you have to ask, you obviously haven't been paying attention. I'm going to kill my sister, but first, I needed some sustenance with a little less vervain in it, no offense."

Rohana's hand glows a dim red and she shoots a burst of magic into the man's brain. She hoped she could make his last seconds of death better. Klaus can see this through the corner of his eye and he speeds over to Rohana, grabs her neck and pins her to the wall. "Who are you? The Rohana I knew would've found me someone else to eat. I miss her, we had fun." Klaus recalls. The Enchantress' eyes glow a faint red and she is immediately let go of. "Kol and I went on a massacre. I hadn't been practicing big magic and someone caught us. Kol got away fine, but I got locked up in an asylum." At this point, Rohana's eyes were glowing bright red, and small red sparkles were floating around her as she tells Klaus her past. "You were to busy daggering him, which left me with nobody. And before you say I could've called you? I couldn't. I was trapped there for 50 years before Elijah needed me for something and tracked me down. So, no. I am not going to be the psycho maniac you once knew, because she's gone- with wherever Kol is."

Klaus honestly felt bad for the girl and saw how much she relied on Kol. He never thought of his brother as someone somebody could actually rely on, but he saw differently now.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

A/N: I know this chapter is so short, but I had to write something haha! I hope next chapter I can move forward a little bit and finally introduce Kol but when he's possessing Kaleb.