𝟶.𝟶𝟹 - "𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽."

(skipping to 2x01 - rebirth)

"𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽

"𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗇𝖽."

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Rohana was in the Mikaelson compound, watching Klaus sketch angrily on a canvas. Mozart was quietly playing in the background. Rohana's sitting on the couch as Elijah walks in. Klaus tears through the canvas' fabric and makes a hole. "AHH!" He shouts. Elijah walks around the couch and picks up Klaus' painting. "I suppose we shall have to call this your 'white period'." Rohana chuckles and then her smile quickly fades. Klaus turns to Rohana and points a finger at her. "This is no laughing matter. I'm missing a crucial color in my palette - that of my enemies' blood." Rohana keeps back a laugh and nods in understanding. "Maybe use Venetian red, with a dash of rust..." She says back, in a posh British voice, earning a small smile from Elijah.

Klaus throws the paintbrush on the floor and yells at the two. "It's been months! I've adhered to our plan: sit and do nothing, sell our grief. And now, my child is safely away, and another full moon is upon us - another night of pathetic weakness as the moonlight rings steal my strength! The nursery is killing me. I need to act. I -I -I need - I need to spill blood." Elijah looks at Klaus sadly, and Klaus' temper lessens a little bit.

Rohana smirks, and stands up from the couch. A ball of red energy floats above her middle finger as she says, "Good thing that I've located the last of the twelve rings forged with your blood." Klaus gives her a weak smile. "Then, it's time." He says, his voice filled with anger.

Elijah and Rohana walk out of the room and she pulls Elijah to the side. "I wanted to tell you something-" She says, hoping that her voice doesn't show the worry that she has. Elijah's face quickly went from serious to wanting to care for the girl and help her in any way he could. She looks up into Elijah's eyes, and then sighs. "I have a bad feeling about today. I don't know what it is, but someone's coming." She says softly. Elijah places his hands on the girls shoulders and reassures her that if anything happens, they would go through it together. "Thank you for telling me, Ro." Elijah then vamps away.

Rohana smiles softly at the old nickname that they used to call her. She speeds away to her room. Unconsciously, she begins to have books float in the air, pages being torn and flipped. Now, red energy and books are flying all around her. All of a sudden, the books stop flying around, and the energy stops.

There's blood dripping from her nose as she turns around to see a word spelled out on her bed. Kaleb. "Kaleb?" She says softly. She wipes the blood from her nose, and begins to look at the pages of the books closer. Witchcraft, Witch, Resurrection, Possession. She gasps softly and notices a page from Kol's old spellbook. "Turning rope into gold? What is this?" She picks up the page and the respectful book, and places it back inside.

She picks up the rest of the pages and nicely puts them on her desk. The witch makes her way outside of the compound and walks to the French Quarter. She finds Camille talking to two men. "It never gets old for you guys, does it? Like a couple of dogs with a bone. Tell Francesca I'm just trying to live a normal life. See if you can get that through her thick, canine skull." Camille says to the two men, who Rohana believes are werewolves. Camille waits a minute for the two men to respond. "Why do I bother?" Camille scoffs. Rohana places herself in front of Camille and smiles at the two. "She's right? Why should she bother when I can?" Rohana says.

Her hands glow a soft red as she begins to choke the two men. Rohana moves to whisper in one of the mens' ear. "If I see you harassing Camille again- or any woman for that matter.. I won't just choke you. There are some new spells I've been wanting to try. It causes your blood to turn into stone." She moves back to her original spot- in front of Camille and releases the men. "Run along." Rohana ushers- and the two run off.

Rohana turns to Camille and smiles. "You didn't have to do that. Klaus and I aren't exactly on speaking terms." Camille says. "I've been in the compound for a few days now. Klaus has had me do a tracking spell. It sounds like he's just using me, but I know that he won't hurt me for talking to someone. Besides, I needed to do something." Rohana says.

Camille and Rohana make their way back to the compound and they both call out for Klaus. "Klaus!" Rohana yells. She feels his presence behind her, then she doesn't. The two girls walk around the compound looking for Klaus, until they find him on the balcony. Camille begins to walks towards him, but he vamps away. Elijah appears out of nowhere. Rohana takes that as a sign to leave. She quickly speeds away to Klaus.

"You had to bring her here?" Klaus asks Rohana. "Yeah, she was being harassed by those werewolves." He stands up and walks close to Rohana. "Are you okay?" Rohana nods her head softly. "I just used a little magic." She says.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

A/N: KOL COMES IN NEXT CHAPTER AND IM SO READY