Mori Ouugai x Y/N - Rose Says No! (Absolute Crack Fanfic)

*DISCLAIMER – MORI GETS HIS ASS BEAT. I AM SO SORRY THIS IS JUST A JOKE PLZ DON'T                                         COME AT ME ABOUT IT. ALSO THIS PROBS ISN'T PG, INVOLVES SWEARING                                         AND THE ENDING IS UHH... QUESTIONABLE. ENJOY!

DESCRIPTION

Mori hits on you, you like Dazai thought and do not enjoy this. I get angy and try save you...?

(Okay so this was originally made to cheer up my friend, I just changed her name to Y/N. This is a full on crack fanfic, it makes absolutely no sense, I do apologize. Have fun! :3)

MAY THE CRINGE COMMENCE!

"Do you know why I called you to my office today, Y/N?" Mori asked, a devilish shit eating grin crossing his features.

"N-no sir." I sweat-dropped slightly. 'Oh shit, he's going to kill me...'

"Well you see, Y/N." He stood from his chair, walking around his desk towards me. "You are the only woman past 12 that I would love to spend my life with, you know." He picked a stray stand of my hair from beside my cheek, grazing my cheek with his gloved hand as he fidgeted with my hair.

"Sir... I'm flattered but-"

"MMMMMOOOOOORRRRRRIIIIII!!!" I know that voice... I know that voice too well... Nah.... It couldn't be... I hear the voice yelling at who I can only assume were the armed guards stationed outside the room. "MERE THE NOO! LET ME IN! SWEAR TO F**K USE THOSE GUNS ITS GONNE BE THE LAST HING YE EVER DAE!"

"Hmm. Seems we have an unwanted interruption, my lovely dear." Mori frowned, clearly displeased as he could hear the bodyguards being beat up.

Then the door SLAMED OPEN and just as I thought... Y/N RUNS across the room, though she isn't the only person to enter the room. Chuuya Nakahara enters the room calmly behind her and I stare at him in disbelief.

"MORI! YA C*NT! GIT AWAY FROM Y/N BEFORE I BEAT THE LIVING S*!T OUT OF YOU YA BIG PERV!" She SCREAMS, rushing towards him faster than he can react, leading to her punching him right in the face.

After punching him in the face for what had to be the 17th time (honestly dunno how hes still alive) he yielded to her. She stood up, spitting on him as she stood before kicking him and running to me.

"What- what just happened?" I asked, genuinely so confused as she hugged me tightly and I stared down at Mori lying on the floor.

"Justice." She replied in a sweet voice like an angel.

"Rose having a rampage." Chuuya corrected.

"Justice." She replied in a darker tone, staring daggers towards Chuuya, releasing me of my tight hug.

"Why is Chuuya here?" I asked.

"She threatened to cry if I didn't come along."

"You're a softie when it comes to Rose... it's amazing what you agree to when she wants something."

"Oh I am NOT! Shut it Dazai simp!"

"It's Miss Dazai Simp to you!"

"I can make that Mrs..." that voice... no it can't be... I turned around

"D-Dazai!" I yell in surprise.

Omg what do I say to him. 'Hey hot stuff wanna do a double and I don't mean vodka, I mean sewer slide UwU.' no I can't say that! 'I'm literally obsessed with you.' nope. I suffle my feet slightly, feeling somewhat embarrassed as my eyes meet Dazai's

"Chuu Chuu!" Rose complained loudly for a moment, everyone looked at her as she clung to Chuuya's arm, wearing his hat. "Let's go on a double date!!!"

"With- him there!?" Chuuya pointed at Dazai an IRK mark obviously appearing on his head as Rose played her puppy dog eyes card and nodded. "I'm sorry not happening!" Rose looked very angry at this response before tearing up. "F-fine..."

"Yey!" Rose jumped happily.

"Welp guess we goin on a date then, I don't make the rules UwU." I reply grabbing onto Dazai's arm as we left for our double date.

On the date Dazai and Chuuya bickered, I thought it was funny, Dazai is so hottttt like bruh I dunno what's hotter Dazai or the frickin sun. Anyhow during our double date we got separated so god knows where Chuuya and Rose went but I had a wonderful time with him, holding hands, doing romantic stuffs.

Then I woke up. But wait... THIS ISNT EVEN MY BED WHAT THE FU-