Party pt.2

(Author/third pov)

Even though the night had just begun everyone was having fun. The packs were mingling and talking to each other. A few alpha's tried to flirt with Lisa assuming that she was an omega but, once revealed that she wasn't they were all still nice to her. There were a few people eyeing Taehyung but, they never made a move since he mostly stuck with Hobi the whole night. Hoseok refused to let him go and had his arm tightly around his waist. A few omegas were grabbing at Sehun, more than he expected but, when it came to Jimin, it seemed like a whole different story. Both alpha's and beta's from the other pack were trying to get up on him. He wasn't interested in any of them tho, so he usually just turned them down or he just let them run their mouths, all while pretending to pay attention to whatever it was that they were saying. He wasn't usually like this, he just didn't really know what to do when getting bombard by a group of alphas and betas. He wasn't afraid and was totally fine with turning people down but, it was hard for him to do when a group of people was surrounding him along with the fact that these were members of a pack, that was going to officially be allies of his pack, after tonight. Jimin took a sip of his apple sider(since he wasn't 21 yet he couldn't legally drink alcohol yet). "Jimin," Daniel called for him. 

"Yes. Oh, um, one second." The omega said before walking over to his brother and who he presumed to be the alpha of the pack they were meeting with.

"Jimin this is Taemin. Taemin this is my little brother." Daniel introduce.

______________________

Lee Taemin:

-Alpha

-24

-eyes turn from brown to purple when in alpha mode

-Pack leader 

______________________

"It's nice to meet you," Jimin said as he reaches out his hand.

"The pleasure is mine." Taemin took hold of Jimin's hand, what was meant to be a friendly handshake soon turned into Taemin taking a hold of the younger hand and delicately bring it up to his lips, where he proceeds to place a gentle kiss on the back of his hand. Jimin eyes widen a little in shock but then he just gave a tight nervous smile as Taemin looks back up at him. 

"Why don't you two get to know each other for a while, hm?"

"Uh, a-are you sure?" Jimin said as Taemin returned his hand.

"Yeah," Daniel said before leaving the two.

"Wait, Dan-" before Jimin could even finish his brother had already disappeared leaving him alone.

"It's a little crowded down here, isn't it," Taemin asks causing Jimin's focus to shift back to him. "Is it alright if we make our way upstairs and talk?"

"Um, I guess so." Jimin smiled nervously before leading Taemin upstairs.

(Meanwhile)

Sehun pushes Daniel into the kitchen. "What?" Daniel asks as he looks at his best friend in front of him pacing back and forth.