Epilogue: Your Alpha

(Author/third pov)

3 years later...

There was a certain kind of sweetness in the air, the flowers were in full bloom again, a cool nuzzling breeze whipped through leaves on green trees, and it seemed like everywhere you look fruit was popping up, plum, ripe, and ready. Many things had changed within the past years while others stayed the same. There was a vacant spot now where the park pack house used to be, the pack officially moved out a year and a half ago, so their not being there had already sunken in for the most part, the Jeon pack on the hand stayed right where  it was, strong and lively with Namjoon and Jin's twin toddlers running around the huge house excitedly, sometimes to their poor parent's dismay and annoyance of playing, "Where's my baby?" or "Where in the world is my kid hiding this time?" But all that parental frustration never lasted long for the two. Once they heard their children's soft childish laughs, how could they stay mad? The twins were adored by everyone and so were the beautiful current one-year-old, Taehyung and Hoseok brought into the world. Unlike the twins, he was calmer, he was a ball of bursting sunshine like his father; calm and happy is how he was. Baekhyun and Sehun could barely wait for their bundle of joy to get here, but today wasn't about the parents and soon-to-be parents. Today was a day that everyone had been waiting for, the day that Jennie had been praying for, she was maybe more excited than anyone was. "Hobi, can you take Su-Bin while I help Jimin?"

"Of course my love." Hoseok smiled, taking his baby from his lover's hands. "You want to be with daddy, don't you Binnie? Hm? Su-Binnie." Hoseok smiled and wiggled his child a little as he held him gently in his arms. Su-bin could only respond with smiles and tiny eye shines. "Go help Jimin, love." Hoseok kisses his mate's forehead. "I'll be waiting." Taehyung smiles as he watches his mate and son walk away. Afterward, he made his way into Jimin's room.

"Alright min. Your bestie is here to help you."

"Yeah, I am," Lisa answered only to earn a playful glare from Taehyung. The two made their way over to the male, Taehyung, carefully tightening and fixing the white corset Jimin wore over his white dress shirt. 

"How do you feel?" Lisa asked as she ties the male black silk string tie around his neck.

"Nervous, happy, excited, all of the above." Jimin smiled. With one final tug and tie, Taehyung finishes off Jimin's corset. 

"I know exactly what you mean." Taehyung smiled. Lisa ran her hands on Jimin's shoulders getting rid of any small pieces of lint that might have been on him. "I was nervous too on my wedding day," Taehyung said quickly as he fixed the male's hair.

"I know," Jimin giggle a little, "I was there." Taehyung could only playfully hit him as he stepped away from the male. "But, I know I'm ready. I love Jungkook, he's my reason for waking up in the morning." 

"And you're his reason for breathing." Lisa finished off the saying that both Jimin and Jungkook had been saying to each other for years now. 

"I really love him." 

"We know." Taehyung handed the omega his bouquet of flowers.

"How do I look?"

"Perfect," Lisa said.

"You look like, "Is it the look in your eyes or is it this dancing juice? Who cares, baby, I think I wanna marry you." The trio couldn't help but burst out laughing at the statement. "Jungkook oppa is gonna love it." But before the group could move there was a knock at the door.

"Come in unless you're Jungkook, if so stay out, "Taehyung warned.

"Well, then it's a good thing I'm not Jungkook," Sehun said coming into the room. "Wow." Sehun stopped as his eyes fell on Jimin. "Min, you look stunning." Jimin smiled.