Prom

One day, the school was having a fun prom tonight. Everyone was so excited. Andy had no one to asked to go to prom with him. He's very shy. He didn't say anything. He was scared if he asked someone, they'll say no and he'll be embarrassed. So he kept quite. 

Later, in science, Andy was finishing up his test silently. Juliet and Jake were done with their test. Until Juliet wrote something on a small piece of paper. Once she was done writing the note she folded it and waited until Andy was done with his test. Once Andy was finally done, he put the test in the 'Turn In Bin'. While he was turning it in, Juliet put the note on Andy's desk. Once Andy sat down he saw the folded paper and he was confused. It said, 'From Juliet' on it with kissing faces and hearts. Andy's heart was beating a bit fast and he unfolded the note and it said, 

'Hey Andy Boo! 

Will you go to prom with me?

Love, Juliet ❤❤❤'

After Andy read the note, he put the note against his heart. He smiled. After that, he put the note in his home folder. Then, the bell rung and everyone left. Juliet walked up to Andy and asks, "So, you are going to prom with me?" Andy smiled and nodded. Juliet was so happy and hugged Andy. Andy wrapped his arms around Andy and let go. "See you tonight at prom Juliet!" Andy said. "See you too!" Juliet said and left. Andy went to his locker and put all of his things in his backpack and left the school and walked home. 

Once Andy got home, he washed the dishes fast and put them in the dishwasher and turned the dishwasher on. He let his dog Daredevil outside and let him in. He did his math homework fast. 

Once he was done with all of his important things at home, he put his party suit on and brushed his hair nicely and put the brush down on his lamp desk. He sprayed cologne on his chest. The Prom starts at 7 at night and it was 6:50. Andy went up to his mother and said, "Mom, my school is having prom and it's starts in 10 minutes! Can you drop me off please? I did all my chores!" Andy's mom smiles, "Of course! I can't say 'no' to my beautiful-hearted child!" she said with happiness and she got up, put her jacket on and grabbed the car keys, and dropped Andy off to the school. "Have a bless night sweetie! I'll pick you up at 9!" Andy's mom said. "Okay love you mom, with all my heart!" said Andy and went in the building. Andy's mom drove home. 

Once Andy went in the building, he saw lots of bright lights everywhere, and lots of music. Juliet was at the prom but he didn't see her. Andy started looking for her. There were so many people that Andy couldn't see Juliet. 

While Andy was looking for Juliet, he saw Jinxx and his girlfriend Alice sitting on the bleachers drinking some juice. Andy walked up to them, "Hey Jinxx! Is this Alice?" he asked. "Hey Andy! Yes! This is her!" Jinxx said. "Hi Andy! Nice to meet you!" Alice said shaking Andy's hand. Andy smiled and asked, "Have you seen Juliet? I can't find her, she said she's going to Prom!" "I saw her, she's at the table with the drinks and food." Jinxx said. "Okay, thank you Jinxx!" Andy said. "Your welcome." Jinxx said and talked with Alice. 

Andy walked to the table and saw Juliet. He is very happy. Juliet saw Andy and she was also so excited to see him. "Hey Juliet, you look so beautiful in that dress." Andy said kindly. Juliet blushed, "Awwee, thank you babe. And you look so handsome in that suit that you wore on Brittany's party!" she said.  Andy blushed and his heart was pounding in his chest hard, "Thank you so much beautiful." he said. Then, a slow song came on the big speakers. "Wanna dance?" Andy asked smirking. "Why not?" Juliet said and giggles. Andy's heart flutters when she laughs. Andy grabbed Juliet's arms and started a slow dancing. 

While they were dancing, Andy asked Juliet softly, "Hey beautiful, can you go near my face? I think there's something on my face." Juliet goes near Andy's face. While she was doing that, Andy grabbed both of hands on Juliet's cheeks and pulls her closer to his face and he kissed her on the lips. Juliet was a little bit freaked out but she relaxed and closed her eyes and continued to kiss Andy. Andy and Juliet made the most longest kiss in the world. Andy let Juliet go and there was a lot of saliva on there lips. They were rubbing it off with their arms to clean it off. After the slow song, they decided to see their friends and see how they're doing. 

Few moments later, they found CC. Andy and Juliet walked up to CC. "Hey CC how are you?" Andy asked politely. CC looks at Andy, "Oh hey Andy. I'm doing great. By the way, this is my girlfriend, Anna!" he said. "Hey Andy!" Anna said. "Pleasure to meet you Anna! Also, I'm doing great! Me and Juliet were just slow dancing." Andy said. "We were having fun!" Juliet joined. CC giggles, "Me and Anna are having fun too." CC said. "By the way, me and Juliet are going to the bleachers to chat." Andy said. "Okay, talk to you later Andy!" Anna said. 

When Juliet and Andy sat on the bleachers, they chatted for a little while. "Hey Andy, I'm so tired and I feel like I'm going to pass out." Juliet said. "Oh, do you want something to drink to keep you up?" Andy asked. "Nah, I'm good. I'm just gonna rest my head on you for a bit." Juliet answered and she rested her head on Andy's chest. And she could feel his heartbeat. Andy blushed and stroked Juliet's hair softly. 

It has been 10 minutes and Andy got really bored. "Hey beautiful." Andy whispered tapping Juliet on her back. Juliet started to open her eyes. "Huh?" Juliet said. "I know you are tired but can we got to the photo booth?" Andy asked. Juliet nods and they both got up and went to the photo booth. 

Once they got in there, they both took 4 pics. One smiling, one kissing, on funny face, and one dancing and having fun. They both loved the photos and made 2 copies so the each could have it. 

When the prom was over, Andy's mom was waiting for Andy. Andy came running out of the building so happy. His heart was jumping up and down smiling. Andy went in the car and shut the door. "Mom! Me and Juliet had the best time! We took photos from the photo booth!" Andy said and showed his mom the photos. "Wow! Those photos are so beautiful! Like you and Juliet!" his mom said. Andy's heart was thumping. "Awwee thanks mom." he said and he put his seatbelt on and his mom drove Andy home.