【Chapter 22】

❝ 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞? ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"So... does anyone have any idea on how to get (Y/N) back?" Inside the traveling tavern stood the seven sins, Hawks, and Elizabeth as they were contemplating on how to get (Y/N) back from the Ten Commandments.

Ban scoffed, "I think it's pretty obvious how we're going to get her back. Were going to go over there, beat the living shit out of them, then come back and boom, problem solved." Ban said, stuffing his hands inside his pockets as he shrugged.

Meliodas furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. "We can't just waltz in there and claim (Y/N) back as if it was nothing! Just if you have forgotten Ban we've been struggling to even put a dent in the commandments as just because we want her back doesn't mean we will somehow become super powerful and win." King said, also looking at Ban disapprovingly. Ban just shrugged, closing his eyes and sitting down on a nearby stool. "Suit yourself, but my plan is a good on, that you must admit." Ban breathed out, laying his head down on the table as he closed his eyes.

King huffed, "I will never admit to something false. Now, does anyone else have any ideas?" King asked the group, though all he got was nothing but silence. 

"What if we just trick the commandments?" A voice rang out from the back of the group. Everyone turned around only to see Gowther there. "What do you mean 'trick them'?" Meliodas asked Gowther, his eyes turning into curiosity.

Pushing his glasses up more the light reflected off them as it made a dramatic glow. "Look, I know that all of you are just itching to get her back and are just holding it back and trying to keep a calm atmosphere for then we can get everything sorted out, so I'll just go out and say it," Gowther said, walked to the front of the group. "What if we make them think that the (Y/N) that they have now is just a decoy? A fake? What then, will they do?" Gowther exclaimed. Everyone turned towards each other as if they were all talking telepathically if they should do so, or not.

Turning towards Gowther again, Meliodas said, "How do you attend we do that?" Gowther smirked, "Good question, Merlin? I suppose you could help us with that?" Gowther asked Merlin, his gaze immediately going to her.

Merlin also smirked, "Yes, yes I can do that. Though, may I ask? How do you plan for all this to play out? How will we get them to believe our lie that the (Y/N) that they have now is just a fake? Say, if they were to believe in that lie, how could we guarantee the true (Y/N) safety if they try to kill her?" Merlin asked him, her eyes glaring at Gowther for the number of risks in his plan.