Chapter 25 - A new beginning

Molly B.

It was almost Spencer's birthday, and I'm so glad I get to spend it with him. I had decided to plan an entire dinner party for him with all of his favorite foods and guests. It was the day of the party, I had so many last-minute errands to do today. This was all surprise, I even flew out Diane for the weekend. I had to go pick her up from the airport, this will be the first surprise of the day.

I woke up with a shirtless Spencer snuggling next to me. I turned to face him and lightly kissed him on the lips without waking him up. Once I sat up he pulled me back in and wrapped his arms around me.

"Come back to bed Molls."

I let turned to face him as he held onto my waist. He was still half asleep, I cupped his face in my hands and brought him to my lips. His grip tightened on me pulling my body closer to his.

"Happy birthday my love."

He was slowly opening his eyes as he smiled and looked at me. He pulled me into a hug and I rested on his chest. I could feel his warm skin against my face. I could hear his heartbeat, how soothing it sounds.

"I love you, Molly."

He slowly let out as he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you too."

We laid there for a few more minutes, soaking up in each other's embrace. I felt really happy, he made me happy. I heard my alarm clock ring, the day was only just getting started. I looked at the clock to see it was 6 am, I had to be at the airport by 8 am. It was time to get up. I got out of Spencer's hold and got up. Spencer yawn and groaned as he got up.

"I planned a big day for us today my handsome"

I said as I bent over to pick up a shirt. I could feel Spencer watching me as I did. I turned around and smirked as he did.

"my god."

He quietly said under his breath. I went over to him and grabbed his hand. I pulled him up and wrapped my arms around him. He immediately took his hands and gripped my hips towards him. I pulled him down so he could kiss my soft pink-tinted lips. I took over and guided him through each kiss. I made my way down to his neck and his collarbone. I could hear his deep noticeable moans as I did so.

"Molly.."

I immediately stopped and put my finger over his lips. I pulled back and laughed as he messed up his hair.

"Enough of that, I have to go get ready."

I said as I walked towards the bathroom. I looked back to see a frustrated Spencer watching me.

"Your such a tease, I love it"

He said as I opened the bathroom door. I laughed as I spun around and seductively said.

"Take a shower with me?"

——

Spencer insisted on him coming to run some errands with me. He was so much more protective over me ever since I got home from the hospital. He would always drive me where I needed to go, and when we were out he never let his grip loosen on me. I loved that about Spencer, he really cared about me.

"Where are we going?"

He asked as he took a sip of his coffee. We've been driving for half an hour and we were almost at the airport.

"It's a surprise, my love."

I said as I reached over to hold his hand.

"There's no one else I would've wanted to spend my birthday today. Thank you, Molls."