Chapter 4 - The Capture

Molly B.

---

"I don't know where he is."

I said as I walked out of the room slightly disappointed in myself for not sticking to the plan. Hotch remained silent, so did the rest of the team who was in the room at the time. Reid then walked out to talk to Garcia, Prentiss shortly followed after and then the rest of the team huddled around Garcia. I didn't wanna leave the room, they heard what he said I didn't need to summarize it. I walked out of the room and passed where everyone was huddled, I went to where my bag was and took out one last thing. The letter I had wrote to Benjamin had been sent back to me because it was the "wrong address"  but I had the correct one. I went to see Garcia, and I saw her frustration with Hotch. She was able to track down the website, but he wanted to shut it down then and there and Garcia had argued that this was our only trace to him. After a couple of minutes of going back and forth, a man stormed into the station.

"Where is he? Where is my son?!"

"Hi, you must be Felix Menrow"

I extended my hand for him to shake and he just scoffed and turned his attention to where Benjamin was. He started walking towards him and I started to walk in front of him and I managed to block his entry to the room.

"Hey you can't go in there. You aren't authorized to just take him."

He shoved me out of the way and I tripped and fell onto a desk neraby. That's when the rest of the team started to notice and they rushed over. Two police officers grabbed him and pulled him away from the room, Prentiss immediately ran to me and helped me up. I had a cut on my arm from metal rack on the desk, so she sat me down and went to go find a first aid kit. Hotch and Morgan were trying to talk to Menrow but he kept saying that Benjamin was not of age, and he was gonna get a lawyer and stuff like that. Hotch then finally agreed, letting him go and grabbed Benjamin out of the room. I quickly got up, with Prentiss calling after me with the first aid kit in her hand. I got in front of Benjamin and told him,

"We will get him, I promise."

"Get away from me, crazy lady!"

He said moving away from me and walking towards his dad. He dropped something before he left. I picked it up and saw a medallion with the numbers engraved. The numbers said "December 28th, 2010" the day his mother died. I walked over to Prentiss, and she quickly sat me down so she could treat the cut. As she did so, I talked to Hotch

"I think he's going to kill him"

Hotch's right eyebrow shot and this called the attention of the other agents. I then showed him the medallion and spoke.

"Why would he give me this? It couldn't have been an accident but he wore it all the time after she died and when he first came in he was still wearing it. I think he wanted me to have this but I just don't  understand why."

"Garcia you said you found a way to see all server activity?"

She nodded and started typing on the computer,

"Yes sir, I can see any new downloads or any activity that happens on the site"

"Molly his M.O are the videos of the kids committing playing the game. He will want to download them eventually if he knows we know. Either way Benjamin is in trouble."

My heart sank as soon as Reid said that. Prentiss was still sitting next to me and she was holding my hand at this point. I then let go, and looked in my pocket and pulled out the letter and read the label.

"This has the address of where they used to live, it was returned back to me because the address didn't exist. It was the right address, they never moved and I've had the same address on file since I started working with Benjamin. But according to the mail, it didn't exist.