Your having twins?

Third Person Pov:
Molly and Arthur Weasley sat in Saint Mungo's they were gazing at their beautiful baby girl she had bright blue eyes with little gold flecks she had smooth skin and chubby  cheeks,and a bunch of cute red hair. "Rose Ellie Weasley"Molly whisper to the baby the baby smiles, a healer a burst in on the couple "I'm so sorry to disturb you but you have another baby you're having twins" Molly was shocked twins?she didn't want a second baby. The Healer brought in another baby the baby had. Brown eyes with green flecks, and she had a ton of freckles and an ugly tuff of red brown hair, "how about we named her Giovanna Molly Weasley"Arthur said to his wife how did they get twins? Author took Rose from his wife and she fell asleep, Arthur didnt want Ginny he only wanted to see Rose so he gave Ginny to the healers and held Rose a  little longer "it's ok Rose you always be my princess" Arthur whispered to the blue-eyed baby she closed her eyes.
                                    I am starting a new story but I will still update my other Harry Potter one.
                                                                                                          -El