The train Station

Third Pov:
As the Weasley family packs the car to send their youngest son to Hogwarts, Rose is sad that Ron is leaving and wants to go to Hogwarts with him.

Rose: But why cant i go with them mommy i can help Ron with work and i will look after the twins a promise.
Molly:Rose i told you sweety your to young just one more year and you can go how about we get ice cream after we drop the boys off, your sister can come to if you want.
Rose:Yay ok thank you mommy, what flavor do you want gin.
Ginny: I think i want a-

Before she could finish Their dad cut her off
Authur:We are here come on guys boys help me unpack.
Molly: It's the same year after year. Always packed with Muggles, of course.
Behind them a boy with raven hair and i scar turns around reconizing the word Muggle.
Molly:Come on. Platform 9 ¾ this way! All right, Percy, you first.

Before Percy can go through the platform Rose said i nice goodbye to him and gave him a big hug.Then he ran through.

Molly:Fred, you next.
George:He's not Fred, I am!
Fred:Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother!
Molly:Oh, I'm sorry, George.
Fred: I'm only joking i am Fred.
Both: By Rosie, well tell you all about pranking.
Then both twins dissapeaar into the wall as Rose waves by to them.Harry sees this and comes over.

Harry:Excuse me! C-could you tell me how to
Molly:How to get on the platform? Yes, not to worry, dear. It's Ron's first time to Hogwarts as well.Now, all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best do it at a bit of a run if youre nervous.

Before Harry runs intot the wall Rose tells him "good luck" he smiles at her and they both blush while Ron and Ginny get jelous.
Then after the boys run Molly takes Roses hand with Ginny trailing behind and runs onto the platform. They all wave bye to there family.
Rose: Bye Ron, Harry dont get caught in the twins pranks.
Ron: We wont dont worry Rose.
Harry: Bye Rose thank you Mrs.Weasley.

Molly takes her Rose out to ice cream and gets ginny a small vanilla while Rose gets a big (Favorite flavor) Then they go home.

So sorry it took so long the outfit for this chapter was in the bottom of over the years,STAY SAFE Love yall.
                                 -El