The morning after

Third Pov:
The boys and Rose sneak inside they gently close the door behind them. Harry stops to look at the Magical objects surround him their is a clock that displays different chores for each family member. A pair of needles knitting a sweater by themselves. Ron noticed Harry lookeing at their home and gets embarrassed shrugs, averts his eyes self- consciously.
Ron: Its not much but its home.
Harry: I think it's brilliant

Then the kids nearky jumo out of their skin when they hear a very familer voice.
Mrs.Weasley: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!
She is fuming but then turns to Harry and Rose aand smiles sweetly.
Mrs.Weasley: Rose im so glad your ok do you need anything are you hurt, oh how wonderful to see you Harry dear.
She then turns back to the boys.
Mrs.Weasley: Beds empty! No note! You could've died! You could've been seen! you could have gotten Rose hurt! ofc i dont blam you Harry and the twins probaly pulled you inot it Rose darling.

Ron: They were starving him, Mum! There were bars on his window!
Mrs.Weasley: You best hope I don't put bars on your window, Ronald Weasley! (her vice softens) Care for a spot of tea, Harry and i'll make you your favortie breakfast Rose?
Rose: Thank you mummy but can i get changed first.
Harry: Thank you so much Mrs.Weasley for having me in your home.
Mrs.Weasley: No problum Harry and call me Molly dear, ofc Rose go get ready.

Rose runs up the staires to get dresses. After a few mins a little red/brown headed girl woth ratted clothing comes down.
Ginny: Mummy have you seen Rose's old jumper she said that i could wear it today.
Mrs.Wealsey: Ginevra Wealsey how many times have i told you stop asking your sister for things you rely on sweet Rose to much, you have your own clothing to wear to wear it.
As molly was ranting her her daughter Rose came down the staries and heard the conversation.
Rose: Im sorry mummy dont be mad and ginny i offered her my jumper because i dont wear it anymore and i wanted to share, its my fault.

Mrs Weasley's face immediately softented when she looked at her favorite daughter.
Mrs.Weasley: Oh no sweety its not your fault you were just being nice, dont feel bad sweetheart. and you look lovely in that outfit.

Roses outfit(choose one, you can pretend the outfit is longer if you want)

Ginnys outfit

Rose gave Ginny a hug and told her that she could still have the Jumper

Rose gave Ginny a hug and told her that she could still have the Jumper.Ginny then saw Harry and squeals, then dashed backup the stairs.
Harry: Who was that girl?
He turned to ron with a confused look on his face.
Ron: Thats Ginevra she is Rose's twin, she has a huge crush on you quite annyoning really.
~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was sitting at the table when George yelled.
George: Dad's home.
The front door opens and Arthur Weasley enters.
Mr.Weasley: What a night! Nine raids! Nine!
Harry:(to Rose) Raids?
Rose:Dad works at the Ministry of Magic. In the Misuse of Muggle Artefacts Office.
Harry:The Misuse of Muggle Artefacts?
Ron:That's when wizards bewitch something to drive Muggles mad. Shrinking door keys, that kind of thing. Dad loves Muggles. Thinks they're fascinating.
Mr.Weasley turns around after hanging up his coat to see his daughter and a boy he hasnt seen before.
Rose: Welcome home daddy!
Rose exlaimed before runnning up to him for a hug.
Mr.Weasley: Good morning princess (he then looks at Harry) Well now, Who are you?
Harry: Harry, sir. Harry Potter.
Mr.Weasley: Good Lord, are you really? Ron and Rose told us all about you, of course. When did he get here?
Mrs.Weasley: This morning. Your sons flew that enchanted car of yours to Surrey house and back last night, and took Rose along witht them.
Mr.Weasley: Did you now! How'd it go?! (He then sees the death glare his wife is giving him) I... I mean... That was very wrong, boys. Very wrong indeed. And dont drag your sister into these things So, Harry. You must know all about Muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?

Harry was about to answer he see's the weasley family owl soaring toward the kitchen window. But the owl doesn't pull up or turn to avoid the window t just flies... SMACK!... into the glass. and falls down the glass window.
(im going to just put Molly or Aurthur instead of Mr. and Mrs.Weasley)
Molly:That must be Errol with the post. Fetch him, will you, George?
George takes the letter from Errol and goes around the table giving out letters.
George: It's our Hogwarts letters, they have also sent Harry's. Rosie you finally got your letter.
Aurthur: Dumbledore must know your hear, Harry. Doesn't miss a trick, that man.
Molly: Oh my baby is finally going to Hogwarts im so proud of you sweetheart.
Everyone is congratulating Rose on her letter.

But the celebration stops when George finishes reading his letter.
George: This lot won't come cheep, mum.
The spellbooks alone...
He is cut off by his mom giving him a sad smile and side hugging Rose who wants to help with the money problum.
Molly: We'll manage. Right then. There's only one place to get all of this.
Everyone gets exited and screems "Diagon Alley".

Everyone gathers in frount of the fireplace.
Molly: You first, Harry dear.
Rose: Wait mommy, where is Ginny?
The little girl asks looking sad about not having her twin with her. Molly noticed that her other daughter is missing, and get mad because Rose is sad so she marches upstairs and yells.
Molly:GINEVRA MOLLY WEASLEY, come down right now we are going to be late and your sister wants to be with you.
She then returns to her motherly voice and says "well she will be down in a bit now lets go".
Ron: Harry's never traveled by Floo Powder before, mum.
Harry looks confused at this thing called floo powder.
Molly: Oh right my bad, Percy would you mind goinf first, so Harry can see how it's done?
Percy: Certainly mother. Don't worry, Harry. It's simple enough.

Percy then takes a pinch from the pot, pitches it into the fireplace and bright green flames come out of the fireplace. To Harry's amazement, he calmly walksstraight into them.
Percy: Diagon Alley.
Percy vanishes. Slowly, Harry reaches into the pot and grabs a hand full of the powder.
Rose: Remember to speak clearly, Harry.
Ron: And mind you get out at the right grate!
Harry takes a hand full of the powder and says very shakely.
Harry: Diagon Alley.he then puffs away in the green smoke.
Another chapter done so sorry it took so long, I'm so excited my last day of school is next week I hope yall are staying safe.
-El