chapter 4: lunch drama

a/n hey everyone yes I updated two chapters sorry for being late i was busty anyway I'm so sorry for the grammar mistakes if u find any point hem out please ill fix them, other than that i edited the first two chapters and fixed the names and grammar re-read if you'd like

Allison's POV:

The day passed in a blur and the next thing you know it was lunchtime.
"I don't know about you but the cafeteria food is disgusting" I said scowling at the tray of poison she was holding "but cheap" she replied sitting down on the table. Our school has the typical cafeteria with a table for each group, the popular and the nerds, the musicians, people who want to sit together and obviously the popular table is in the middle not that I give a fuck, I'm doing just fine sitting in the corner with my best friends.
"Eh sure my food is way better" I said pulling out the pack of food i made at home. Homemade mac and cheese with chicken fingers on the side and chocolate milk.
" Good I love your cooking" Mason said staring at my food with hungry eyes and looks back at his food, a tuna salad, and a and avocado smoothie, and fake barfs, he's not allowed to eat unhealthy food because it won't help when he goes to the gym so he's parents give him healthy food daily. And not gonna lie it was worth it, his body is amazing 6 packs and shit with a Gorgeous face, but girls don't notice him because he hangs out with the outsiders. There loss.
"Here have some you deserve a break, before your eyes bug out of your socket if you keep staring at my food like it's a million dollars" I said chuckling and handing him a fork to eat with me the mac and cheese.
He looked so grateful as he shoved a full spoon into his mouth and I smiled as I ate some chicken sticks.
"Yeah, I'm going to murder him" Aiden came suddenly came and sat down glaring at the table.
"What the hell did the table do to you" Sarah asked, "two it's a she, her name is Erica we talked about this" she remarks smiling.
"He keeps flirting with her and keeps Making out with her in front of me" Aiden said and it didn't take a genius to guess to know he was talking about how Olivia and Matt. "I get he's her boyfriend and all but still hurts, is your sister blind and look I get it if she doesn't feel the same way but why the fuck him, like date anyone and you choose the worst if the worst" he grumbles annoyed and partly hurt.
" he is terrible and reem will notice that in time and break up with him and you will be here for her and then she realizes that she's stupid and that her soulmate has been her the whole time" I said smiling at him I didn't like the fact that Matt might hurt my little sister but I know he will and when I tell her that she gets sad and mad at me and stops talking to me.
"Hey, guys" reem said and sat and rested her head on Aiden's shoulder "I have a Mr. Williams next period and I don't hate him" she said rolling her eyes and sighing dramatically "should I skip?" She asks which earns her a glare from me. "No, if you skip Mr. Williams will give you detention and call your mom dumbass and I'm sure you had enough of that last year" mason said after glancing away from his phone. "Anyway I'll be with you in that class stupid so I can entertain yo-". he didn't get to finish his sentence e because he was interrupted
"That's my man you filthy bitch what the fuck are you doing?!" Kathrine sneered at the girl that was sitting on Chase's lap was making out with him, the girl gave her a once over and turned back to chase smiling. "You better pull yourself up and Leave before I ruin your life" she snapped. The girl chase was making out with was Kathrine's ex Best friend Sofia the other queen bee, so she was obviously raging that her crush is kissing her ex-best friend, as you can see the girls her are kind of obsessed with him but she's to dangerous levels, but he clearly doesn't care except about catching STDS. As the went back to making out and she was still standing, she suddenly pulled the girl from her hair and started screaming at her "YOU WHORE STOP MAKING OUT WITH HIM" Sofia went and pulled her hair to and will you can guess they started a catfight, nails, and hair and kicking with heels. Chase sat in his seat watching them with amusement written on his face and Tyler was recording the whole thing chanting fight and everyone just staring in shock. Adam wasn't here probably with his girlfriend somewhere.
"This is so entertaining" Sarah said living for the drama and she and reem laughed together, loudly might I add which was a big mistake because everyone decided that they should have vampire hearing the second it came out, they stopped fighting and turned to glare at them and started stalking towards us. And now everyone was pulling out their phones.
"What are you laugh at slut" Kathrine glared at my best friend "you too wannabe" and Sofia added staring at Olivia in disgust 
" Hey watch it" Aiden said and put a protective arm around her shoulder at the same time I sat closer to Sarah holding her hand, and mason came to hold her hand on the other side in a comforting manner.
"You don't want to get involved" she said her eyes still on my sister and Best friend like there a prey. Sarah and my sister stress and freeze under pressure even though they are sociable and gossip doesn't mean they want to be the gossip.

"Um, why are you here?" I asked raising an eyebrow pretending to be bored as I looked around "I don't know about you but I'm bored I'm gonna go and take my friends with me" I said smiling at them as I stood up and was waiting for Sarah and liv to get up, as the boys stood up already. "Why were you two laughing?" Sofia asked "you obviously, that fight was pathetic" Sarah mumbled that didn't go unheard, I facepalmed as reem snorted.

I'm gonna beat this bitch up.

I watched as both girls were staring at her in shock not expecting her to talk back. Suddenly Katherine smiled and looked at mason and took the avocado smoothie he got and open the top, and well you can guess what happened she poured it all over both of them because they were still sitting and thew the cup at me which hit me in the face might I add. And well that fueled my fire no caring that I was in front of half of the school I grabbed my mac and cheese that I wanted to eat and smashed it into her face and reem was still in shock while Aiden was looking for tissues to wipe us up "damn!" Mason exclaimed. Sofia was about to punch Sarah in the face when suddenly Tyler came and held her fist tight in his hand. "Enough" he snapped glaring at her and looking at all the mess around him his face softened when he saw Sarah dripping with an avocado smoothie. "Hey man let's go, calm down" blake said try to calm his best friend down, he nodded and both pulled the girls with them so they don't start more drama. I was surprised, to say the least, they started it and now they are ending it. Everyone's eyes were one of our group as we were walking out what I didn't notice that blake's eyes were one of them.

a/n: ohhh she caught his eye, anyways lots of love bye