ch 1: mother fucking brownies

Lol so um good luck and thanks for clicking on my story.

ALLISON POV:

"BEB BEB BEB BEB BEB"

I picked my alarm clock and threw it across the room as I heard it hit the wall and crash it's glass and whatever else is in it. my mom will kill me, but I was too lazy to care

"you really don't wanna go to school do you?" chuckled liv from the door.

Meet Olivia Parker my younger sister. She's one of the most important people in my life she has beautiful long brown hair and sparkling hazel eyes and a great hourglass figure and her personality.. well that's a work in progress. And a morning person.

"uhhhhh who would ever want too" I groaned in response.

Why can I just be homeschooled goddamit. Nah I'll probably get bored and even more lazy.

"Well I don't care if you don't, so get up and get dressed before Mason and Aiden arrive and pour cold water on you again dumbass," liv said and walked out of my room of course without closing the door behind her.
"WHAT A SISTER YOU ARE" I yelled after her.

I rolled in my bed with the blanket until I landed on the ground and kissed the floor, honestly I was too sleepy to care or feel any pain.

I got up headed to the bathroom, did my business, and took a quick shower. I wanted to stay in there forever under the hot water but I didn't want be late to my first day of school, so I got out and dried myself with a towel and the put my undergarments on and opened my closet to look for any outfit.

I deside to put on dark skinny jeans and a oversized cream hoodie and short socks with tiny little cows on them, which are adorable. And just wore my usual converse.

I entered the kitchen and smelled the most delicious thing on earth. Mother fucking brownies!

"yessss brownies" I cheered as ran to the counter and picking one up but my lovely sweet mom slapped my hand away "no brownies for you. they're for the new neighbors" mom said scowling at me. "who cares about the neighbors, what you want you children to die from hunger so you could give the neighbors" I say with annoyance and a fake pout. She rolled her eyes and ignored me and walked away taking the brownies away with her.

Now that she talked about neighbours, yes I remember seeing two lovely old couples moving in, now I feel bad for not wanting to give them brownies they looked so sweet and nice, oh well they can have the brownies I will make my own. I know I know I'm a sweet nice person.

I unlike half of the girl in my high school that they cant cook for their lives, am a pretty good cook. not as good as my sister because she's like a she's like freaking professional, she goes to and cooks in like fancy parties for business people as kind of a time job. but I don't mind if that means I eat what she cooks.

After saying goodbye to my parents when my father woke up, I picked up my bag and followed my sister outside waiting for mason and Aiden to arrive. as we were waiting I see a 2019 Kawasaki ZX-6R motorcycle. it was beautiful and freaking gorgeous but then I realised it was parked in the new neighbor's house, no offense but 40/30-year-olds cant ride this type of motorcycle, maybe someone came to visit who knows. So I shrugged it off.

Aiden and mason are my friends who I've known for over two years. We were grouped together in chemistry lab right before some kids blew up the lab and that is what sparked our friendship almost immediately quite Literally because when the lab blew up Aiden pulled me away from the an open wire that almost shocked me.

As I was looking at the gorgeous motorcycle then suddenly a old blue jeep stood in front of our house and honked at us. "Look, Idiots are here." Liv said rolling her eyes playfully and walking towards the big mac truck. I snorted at my own joke.

The windows rolled down and Aiden head popped out of the driver side and he yelled "hop in losers, we're going therapy."

as we hopped in me and Mason did our weird handshake thing and started talking about a way to burn school with the people in it and not get caught.

<><><><>

A/N: So how was it?

I don't know how to feel about this lmao I really hope you liked it

plz, vote and comment bye.

, wafaa.