ch 2:the better best friend

Allison's POV:

As we finally arrived at school I immediately jump out of Aiden's car to look for Sarah gilbert my best friend.

Me and sarah have been friends since we were in second grade when Christian stan, my bully pushed me off the stage when I was training to perform a dance to my music teacher because I wanted to join the dance team, I was the chubby weird girl still weird obviously, and everyone was laughing at me so a little dark-skinned little girl went and slapped him across the face and pushed him off the stage too and pulled me up and we both ran away laughing before him and his little gang murdered us. We immediately clicked since then. And I love that girl.

I was suddenly crushed into a hug and immediately knew that perfume smell and scent. Yes, I'm a werewolf I know peoples scents "sorry I couldn't come to ride to school with you today" Sarah said looking at me with a pout "I fought with mom today so she got mad at me and made  me take the bus." Sarah said "The freaking bus!"  I'm sorry for leaving you with these creatures" she said disgustingly staring at mason and Aiden.

"I'm not mad at you don't worry" I chuckled at her "but yeah next time don't leave me with the intense sexual tention between aiden and Olivia, but I had mason so we can make fun of them together but he stopped when reem said she'll tell us about his browser history, and I honestly don't think I want to know anytime soon. So he was useless. next time you will be joining us so we can make fun of them together." I said glaring at mason, making sarah chuckle.

"heyyy I'm not that useless I bought you cookies " mason said raising a pack of cookies in my face. "I guess you don't want them then" he said slowly putting them bag.

"Food won't buy allison's happiness or forgiveness this tim-" sarah got intrupted by, me.

" I mean with such an amazing friend I couldn't handle his amazingness" I said and snatched the cookies from him munching on them immediately and sarah rolled her eyes at me as Olivia was watching with amusement and giggling slightly and Aiden was staring at her with this 'im so in love with you please love me back' look. He's so whipped. seriously how can she not notice that her best friend is in love with her.

"I think there's some drool coming from her mouth." Liv mumbled to Aiden. And flipped them off not even looking at them.

Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket

the better best friend: HOW IS SHE NOT NOTICING HIS FEELING FOR HER IS SHE BLIND

me: IKRR. I feel terrible. And when did u change your name from my phone?

 the better best friend: because I amm the better bff duh, Olivia and mason suck I'm the only good option you have.

"what are you guys doing" asked Aiden 

"nothing" "talking about how you guys would make a cute couple" me and Sarah said at the same time. I turned around and glared at her she just shrugged.

Aiden blushed while Olivia chuckled " guys stop we don't like each other like that" me and sarah and mason all rolled eyes. sure whatever you think "plus I have a boyfriend shut up" Aiden's shoulder tensed a little at the mention of his crush's boyfriend- No slash that the love of his life's boyfriend.

"you mean that douche bag " maria said glaring at the air "you can always dump him before he does and breaks your heart" I added before seeing the asshat we where talking about walking our way after saying goodbye to his friends. "talk about the devil." sarah mumbled and snatched the cookies out of my hand. I grumbled in agreement. "Wait, my cookies" I whispered looking at it getting killed by sarah's saliva and teeth, and my eyes watered.

"Oh my God allison stop crying I'll get you another pack of cookies" sarah said looking at me like I'm stupid, and I probably am but that's not the point. "its- it's not that" I said sniffing "i am on my period so I really needed that."

Instead of apologizing like a good friend her and mason started laughing out loud at me. It's not my fault periods make me emotional.

Because they aren't my friends there my family. I smiled at them and started laughing uncontrollably with them.

he slid his hand over liv's shoulder and gave her a sloppy kiss on the lips which I gaged at.

"ladies " he said nodding at us and smirking at Aiden and ignoring Mason.

"Dickson" me and sarah replied back smiling sarcastically which made him glared at us. 

"sorry about them babe there just in a bad mood" she said smiling at him.

I know she likes him alot that's the only reason I didn't murder him, yet.

Aiden said bye to us immediately and left not wanting to watch this, which made my heart break for him. And so did Olivia and Matt minutes later after they finished flirting. Yes he's name is Matt ew. and then mason slid his arm over me and sarah's shoulders and smiled "let's go" he said and I saw maria give him a weird look which gave back with another look, and I was just standing there like a idiot. I will talk to her and him about this later.

The warning Bell rang so we each kissed mason on the cheek and he kissed us on ours and then ran away quickly so he won't miss he's physics class because it's the other side of the school.

I think I will talk to Sarah sooner than later. and I then dragged her to our English class

A/N: 

hehe, what ships have you developed!

what will happen later?

we will find out soon in THEIR LAST HOPE.

Ew wtf is this a/n nvm see you next chapter