Chapter 5 - Subject A0 Pt. 2

Michelle sighs with annoyance, maybe even a touch of anger and clenches her fists.

She presses a button on her keypad and speaks into the microphone
"Prepare Subject A0 for introduction to Subject A1"

She glances over to the live feed and watches as the first baby is prepared to meet his old friend.

--------

As I walked through the warehouse, the little part of my mind that was screaming "TAKE THE DIAPERS OFF, ITS A TRAP" slowly became nothing more than a silly and foolish thought, I walked over to the toys aisle and started playing with some hot wheels.

Some time later, a loud mechanical whirring started, and it scared me so much that I messed myself unconsciously and gripped the hot wheels car I had tighter.

I waited and listened, but the sound seemed to be getting louder. No, closer and as it seemed to be right on top of me I closed my eyes.

Suddenly, as soon as it had started, the noise stopped. I kept my eyes closed for a good 5 minutes before peeking out and being shocked by what met my eyes.

"Simon?!?! Is that you?! What did they do to you?" I shouted at my childhood friend, "Simon?" I questioned. Fearful for what may happen.

There was silence for a moment. Then, Joel watched in horror as his childhood friend, Simon giggled with childish glee as he messed his diapers and didnt even care, he even looked like he enjoyed it!

In this moment I felt more alone than I ever could have and I broke down...

---

"Shhhh baby" Michelle instructed Joel from her control room.

"Don't cry little one, it's ok." She said with care in her voice, "Look, it's Simon! Your bestest friend! Don't you want to play with him and make messies in your diapies?" She commanded.

"Nnghhh" was all Joel could say as he stopped crying and bent over to let out everything he had in his bowels, while slowly slipping into a world of playful bliss, carefree play, and diapers.

TO BE CONTINUED...