Chapter 4 - Subject A0 Part 1.

A.N.
Hey everyone! I'm sorry for not updating this sooner, I got really caught up with school and the lockdown really pulled my attention to more pressing matters.

I will be trying to finish this story soon, and maybe starting some new ones later this year.

One quick thing before I continue this story, I'd like to thank you all for enjoying it so much. It means the world to me, as I never thought that over Eleven THOUSAND of you would enjoy my work and want to see it continued. It really means so much to me, and I hope to continue on and make this year a good one :)

-------------------------------------------------------

Michelle observed Simon suckling on a pacifier in a deep sleep through her monitor, she reached for a button on her master console when her phone started to buzz.

She peered over her phone and immediately picked up when she saw the caller
"Hello sir. Yes subject A1 has been captured and we are proceeding with our testing... Subject A0? What about him? You want to do what? Introduce him to A1 so soon? Yes I understand sir but... Yes sir I'll make it happen."
She hung up her phone and held her breath for a brief moment.

She clenched her fists and gazed back at subject A0's security feed
"dammit" she mumbled under her breath as she started to prepare Subject A1 to be introduced to their previous 'experiment'....

TO BE CONTINUED...

-------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I will post part 2 within the next week or 2. I've got finals coming up soon but after that I'll be able to focus on writing more! Happy new years everyone!