day 3 ( lazy sex )

A few days had gone by since the tree incident, the two skeletons laid on their dark red weighted blanket on the bed the two shared. Reaper, had his arm wrapped around Geno, under the blanket with his husband, while his lover laid silently under the blanket aswell, cuddling into his lovers embrace. the god admired his husband, how peaceful he looked, even with the excruciatingly painful looking glitch over his left eye. Geno was half asleep at this point, carelessly brushing his hand over reapers crotch. Reaper felt his member harden instantly as he looked down at the tent that had formed in his shorts just from genos brief touch. He heard a soft chuckle come from his lover, Geno knew what he was doing. The glitched skeleton looked up at his lover with a tired look. "Need help there, reap?.." he asked quitely, a soft yawn coming from his mouth. Reaper looked over at the digital black clock that sat on their nightstand, 2:34am was what the clock read, causing the god to let out a soft groan, how long had they been laying there?.. reaper looked back at Geno, giving him a soft nod. "yeah.. after this we need to get some sleep though." Reaper said tiredly. Geno nodded, lifting himself ontop of reapers chest, his summoned female anatomy summoned as usual. The god lazily undid his belt, his dark blue member standing straight up. The god carefully lined himself up with genos dripping entrance, even if he was tired he didn't want to risk hurting Geno or himself. He slowly thrusted up into geno, causing the smaller to cling to the god as he let out breathy moans. Reaper continued at his slow and lazy pace, his thrust carelessly timed and sloppy, the smaller didn't seem to mind though. The god carefully rubbed over the smallers g-spot. Geno gasped at the motion, letting out another breathy moan, louder than before. The smaller carefully bucked his hips, trying to get some more motion to that spot. Reaper let out a breathy groan as he thrusted lazily into his lover. "Gen..I'm..close.." the god groaned out as his once lazy and untimed thrusts became more timed out and planned, his member hitting genos g-spot with every thrust. Geno squirmed as he heard reapers words, letting out loud mewls and moans. "St-stars..I am to reap.." the glitched skeleton mewled out, gripping his lovers shoulders. The god thrusted one final time, cumming deep inside his lover as his hot seed ran down genos thighs. Geno came quickly after, the twos liquids mixing together. "Fuck..we should probably get to bed.. huh gen?.." the god asked, staring down at his lover. Passed out cold. The god chuckled, not bothering to pull out. "Sleep well my angel..you deserve it"

Goth laid in his bed, a pillow covering his 'ears'. He could hear everything, the headboard in the couple's room banging against the wall every few seconds. Goth sighed, gripping the pillow as he tried to sleep. Muffled moans came from the othe side of the wall, causing goth to groan. "God...fucking damnit dad.." goth whispered to himself, pulling his light blue sheets over himself.

(currently uploading this from the church bathroom while everyone sings about jebus)
But sorry for the short chapter here! Lazy sex= a lazy chapter I guess. I hope it was still enjoyable, and I'll try to get onto a better uploading schedule from here on out.
Cya guys! Thanks for reading my shit