day 4 (in the shower)

Geno laid in his bed, exhausted, he felt gross, dried cum on his thighs and cunt. He looked towards his lover, his loud snoring making him hard to miss. He carefully nudged his lovers shoulder, attempting to wake the god up from his deep sleep. Reaper stirred in his sleep, his black, voidless eyes opening slightly. Reaper let out a yawn, sitting up and stretching his arms till he felt a satisfying pop. "What did you need angel?" Reaper asked curiously. Geno sat up aswell, placing his hand on his lap. "We need to shower.. the boys will be waking up soon and we can't have your cum all over us.." he said, yawning a bit as he removed the heavy blanket off himself. Reaper quickly did the same, picking up his frail lover. "Reap- I can walk by myself.." he sighed, lazily laying his head on the gods chest. "Yeah yeah I know.. can't a god carry his husband every once in a while?" Reaper asked Geno. He reached down turning the spray painted, golden door knob to the master bathroom door. The god stepped in, Geno in his arms like a bride. The room was cold, very cold, and the freezing, hard tile didn't help that. The bathroom was decorated with dark, blood red decor, just like the rest of the house the two shared. Reaper carefully set his lover on the granite counter, near the sink. Reaper leaned down and kissed genos cheek, right under the flickering glitch he had. "Let's get you and I into a warm bath.." reaper whispered sweetly next to his lovers ear. He slowly walked over to the bathtub, pulling the red curtains back and starting to fill the tub with some warm water. Geno started to remove his blood stained shirt and hole filled dusty scarf,  leaving him completely exposed and naked. He shivered, rubbing his hands against his arms, covering his summoned breasts with his arms aswell. Reaper sat on the edge of the white tub, waiting patiently for it to fill up. He yawned, lazily removing his black, dusty cloak and throwing it onto the cold tile floor. His bare, scratched ribs exposed. After a few seconds reaper stopped the water from filling the tub, the water almost flowing out, just how Geno liked it. He walked over to the counter where his lover sat, carrying him to the tub. The two carefully got into the warm, soothing water. Geno sat infront of reaper, in-between his legs, his head against his chest. The glitch let out a soft sigh of relief, the water numbed the sore  pain in his lower half. Geno had to admit he always loved the after care, everything reaper would do just to make him feel good and not sore 24/7 was just amazing to him. Geno let out a soft groan as he carefully rubbed his hips against reapers, he didn't mean to, it just started happening. Reaper let out a soft groan from the stimulation his member got from his lovers hips. "Heh..I guess you just can't get enough of me huh?.. even when we're bathing youre trying to tease me.." reaper chuckled, looking down at his lover. Geno shook his head, continuing to slightly grind against his lovers cock. "No I'm not, I'm just..moving my hips a bit, you're the one making this dirty." Geno huffed, his cheeks felt hot and turned a crimson red. The god chuckled once again, his hand trailing to his lovers right breast, carefully and slowly massaging it. The god carefully listened as his husband let out soft moans of pleasure, letting out a groan himself as he felt his lover start to grind against his hard cock. Reaper spun his lover around. Some water splashed out of the tub, making a soft splashing noise that echoed in the bathroom. Geno set his hands on reapers shoulders carefully straddling himself on reapers lap. The tip of reapers cock prodding his entrance. The god carefully placed his hands on genos waist, keeping him from falling.  "Are you sure you wanna do this, in the tub?" Reaper asked, looking at geno. The glitch thought for a bit before nodding, this was definitely something new to the both of them. Geno slowly lowered himself onto reapers cock, letting out a soft moan as he felt it slide into him. Reaper groaned a bit. "Fuck..~ you're so tight gen~" the god teased, causing his lovers cheeks to flair up with a bright red. "Don't lie to me reaper.. I've had two children and we've fucked hundreds of times, there's no way I'm still 'tight'." Geno scoffed, gasping as he felt reaper thrust up and glide against his g-spot. "Oh but you are~  if you weren't always so wet I don't think I'd be able to get my dick in~" reaper purred, continuing to thrust up slowly. He didn't want to knock even more water out of the bathtub. Geno panted as moans escaped from his mouth. "Can't..you go harder?" Geno asked, a slight begging tone in his voice that made reaper feel weak. "Unless you want a mess to clean up later I can't, angel, I'm sorry" reaper said, continuing his thought out, slow thrusts. Geno bit his 'lip' as he let out soft moans and whines. Reaper chuckled a bit, harshly and roughly thrusting up into geno, causing water to splash onto the floor once again. Geno gasped from the action from his husband, glaring down at him. "You..filthy liar.." he hissed out. In response reaper made the same motion again, slamming right into his lovers g-spot. "Fu-fuck!~" geno cried out, falling forward onto reapers chest. "C-close..~" Geno whimpered out. Reaper continued to thrust up into that spot, enjoying the lewd cries and moans Geno let out with every movement he made. Geno tightened around reaper, releasing finally with a loud moan. Reaper did one finally thrust, cumming deep inside his lovers canal. The god chuckled, looking down at Geno "Now..we can finally relax.." he whispered, kissing his lovers head.

Start time : 5:65 pm
Ending time : 4:19 am
Word count : 1033