Chapter 11: Unexpected

GCS: What a surprise, eh?

Boboiboy: H-how did you survive my blast???

GCS: That is something you got to figure out yourself.

Philip: Where are my parents???!!!

GCS: Oh don't worry, they're still alive... For now, that is...

Shine: Where are they?!

GCS: Hehe they are-

???: Hi! I am the narrator! This is my second appearance in @Speedcuber23 's books! I am chosen for my excellent academic achievements and popularity during my first job! Yay fans! I am here! Ok,  a little bit about me. I love to eat and read and narrate stories and-mmph! Mmph! Why did you do that?

Author: Shhh! you are too noisy. come here. [whisper]

Narrator: Ok. So what the problem?

Author: Ok, I NEARLY FIRED YOU THE LAST TIME AND NOW YOU WANT TO GET FIRED AGAIN???!!! YOU ARE INTERRUPTING THE STORY! Oops sorry for the raised voice, readers...

GCS: Anyway, you don't need to worry about winning or losing any if you just surrender.

Ying: We will never surrender!

GCS: Then be prepared to have your memories wiped out! 

Narrator: GCS whips out a large gun.

GCS: If you move a single muscle, I will erase all your memories and lock you up. And without your memories, I can also make you do whatever I want. 

Fang: Grr!

GCS: And if you say a single word, BOOM! And you don't remember anything.

Gopal: ((Errgh! I'm scared!)) AMMA! APPA!

Narrator: Uh oh.

(ZZAPP!)

Narrator: Everyone faints.😵 Now where are those ammonia smelling salts? No! I left my first aid kit at home!

In GCS's spaceship...

Narrator: Hmm, a PINK spaceship???

Everyone: Ouch! What a headache!😵 Eh? Where am I? Wha- what happened?

GCS: I found all of you unconscious.

Boboiboy: Who are you and you and you and you???.....

Ying: I can't remember anything! It's like all my memories are wiped out.

Narrator: Ah, my favorite song. "Memories bring back memories bring back you..." 🎵🎶

Author: [Shoots a "YOU'RE DEAD" look at the narrator]

GCS: Come over here, I think I know how to help you regain your memories.

Ying: How will you do that?

GCS: Just look into this machine.

Everyone: Okay.

5 Mins later...

Gopal: I'm dizzy-y 😵

Yaya: What now?

GCS: You will obey my commands!

Everyone:  What???