Chapter 10: IMMPOSSIBLE!!!

Ying: What do we do?

Philip: Umm, let me think... Err... Ah! I got it! Each of Sargova's spaceships have a vulnerable spot. If we attack that part, the whole spaceship will explode.

Yaya: Why is there a weak spot?

Philip: That is because his ships work differently from others. That design allows the rest of his spaceships to be more efficient but it puts a weak spot in it. I know where to shoot the old ships but the new ships... well, that's another story.

Shine: What is this spaceship's range? 

Philip: Let's see... it should be around 32 kilometers if want to do some actual damage to some of the ships.  Hmm, the old ships' range is about 26 kilometers against this spaceship. But the new ships could probably shoot farther.

Gopal: How do you calculate that?

Philip: Umm, I'm used to doing this kind of stuff when I am inventing something.

Boboiboy: So our best option is to shoot at 32 kilometers?

Gopal: Please shoot from two lightyears away!!!😫😬

Ying: If we go that far, then we can't shoot, lah!😠🙄😑

 Yaya: But, how are we going to fight a WHOLE FLEET of ships?

Boboiboy: Do you know anything else about Sargova?

Philip: Well, as we all know, his army is not very bright. We can outsmart them. When escaping, I learnt how to use a technique to trick Sargova's gang. Here's how it works...

2 Minutes later...

Enemy Spaceship:

Army Captain: They are turning! We are now near enough! Shoot! (ZAP! ZAP! ZAP!) [Activates the laser-machine-guns]

Philip's Spaceship:

Shine: So, we will go in a circle, and because the fleet always moves at top speed, it will be harder for them to turn and aim. Then, we will have the advantage.

Philip: Yes. Okay, aim for the red spots on the ships! We have to be quick, though. We still need to catch up with mom and dad. Oh yeah, this ship has a hologram that can project replicas of this ship. That way, they will be confused and shoot the wrong "ships". Computer! Activate replica holograms!

Gopal: Woah! Cooool!😍

Enemy Spaceship:

Assistant: Sir, our target seems to have multiplied twenty times. What should we do?

Army Captain: Let me see.[Looks at the screen] WHAAAT??? ((How is that possible?????)) They must have Clonebot! Continue attacking! We must get that power sphere! Activate the power sphere detectors!

Computer: Scanning... power sphere detected. Weaponbot.

Army Captain: Weaponbot??? Where check again! Are you sure it is not Clonebot?

Computer: Negative. The power sphere is Weaponbot.

Army Captain: Then how did it replicate itself?

Assistant: Sir, maybe someone has the power of cloning.

Army Captain: Then we must get him!

Computer: WARNING! Enemy ships detected!

Army Captain: Wait, WHAT???