Leave

(Jungkook's and Taehyung looks^^^)

JEON JUNGKOOK everybody in school knew him he was the typical soft cute boy no he was not short or had full cheeks he was just a sweetheart from nature he tried to help everyone in pain he saw but as cliche, as it is he had a crush on the schools popular heartthrob, KIM TAEHYUNG.

Kim Taehyung was an open bi and Jungkook well people knew it supported him and no he didn't get bullied everyone adored him and this gave him the courage to go and confess.

Jungkook 

'It is that day finally I am going to confess Taehyung' with this thought he was consumed moving around the school to the cafeteria finally having the guts he didn't want to waste his money he gathered for the expensive bar of chocolate or his determination. when he reached the cafeteria he saw Taehyung sitting with all his friends his infamous box smile on display he was such a sight of sore eyes for Jungkook.

When he reached Taehyung he quickly gained attention as he was standing there looking at Taehyung obviously trying to get his attention; then finally he did it closing his eyes taking a deep breath " I like you Taehyung, would you like to go on a date with me? " Taehyung glanced at him a dismissive look on his which made Jungkook feel a bubble of nervousness burst in him, he could literally feel the bile rise his throat, and Taehyung's answer made tears prick his eyes threatening to fall. " why would you even think that I will go to a date with a nerd like you? you are so creepy always smiling and looking at me! just stay away, can't you!?" Taehyung said in an angry and slightly raised voice, but this time Jungkook was persistent, and what he said next shocked everyone in the canteen. "Go with me for just one date and then I will leave you alone, forever," Jungkook said with hope and force in his voice, "forever?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook answered in affirmative finally making Taehyung agree and he skipped away from them happily making Taehyung give his attention back to his group!

time skip ending of the school

Jungkook was happy that it was finally the end of school and the start of a weekend that means nearer to the date with Taehyung. As soon as the bell for the last class rang, he ran towards the lockers meeting Taehyung, who was still not happy having to see Jungkook's face even if it was just for a date. Jungkook quickly discussed the date more like told Taehyung about it, they both were set to meet. the whole time before the date Jungkook just kept thinking about how to make them feel special and make him feel the love that Jungkook radiates for him because it is his first and last chance.