we are together(part 2 of as long as ...)

That day when jungkook reached home he was met with a very clean house and no one inside it,  not that he cared but his mother and stepsisters were always home. But he did not have time to waste as tae was going to be there soon and he had to check his room and also look a little presentable. after taking a short shower he was ready and soon the bell rang. Jungkook had not eaten anything from the past weak and that made him a little fuzzy and made his head spin but now was not the time to rest he had to make sure that tae was comfortable enough in his small place. As soon as tae entered he felt nice, not used to this kind of empty environment he just felt cozy at this small place.

As tae entered the attic Jungkook used to live in, he frowned a little and shiver due to the coldness in there he could easily tell how worn-out the place looked but yet cozy but he did not make any comment as to not make the younger feel bad or offended.

(if you were wondering how it looked like)

they started their project as surprisingly Jungkook's mother still wasn't home neither were his step sisters, he was grateful but the tiredness and the feeling that he could faint anytime was still there. He was happy that his crush was around him but there was also a little sadness as he knew this was only ganna last a month.

{time skip to the last day, taekook meet at the coffee shop}

after the day when taehyung first came to Jungkook's house, his mother had somehow seen him when he was about to leave and the abuse had turned physical as well but she didn't do anything to his face so he was still ok but he had not eaten now from the past two weeks only water and some fruits. Today he was going to meet Taehyung after his morning shift being it a Sunday he had opted for the morning one so he could study a little. As soon as he stepped out of the house every minute was becoming dreadfully for him the beatings were hurting more as the temperature was cold and the lack of food and energy in his body was not helping. When he reached the cafe he was going to open the door but as soon as he entered he fell to the ground and fainted. Taehyung ran towards him and took him to the hospital where he got to know about all of Jungkook's issued from the doctor and he talked to his dad who agreed on making him stay and kicking his mother and step-sisters out of the house in jail.

Though Jungkook first made a lot of disagreement but later after a lot of persuasions agreed and let taehyung take him his home rather than the hell he used to live in. Soon enough jungkook had become a close friend of tae and his liking had changed to love but he didn't get his hopes up thinking that taehyung would never like a trash bag like him. oh, how wrong he was because tae had also fallen in love with jungkook and was going to ask him out today.

[ skip to lunch break ]

As jungkook entered the canteen he was met with taehyung and a girl sitting on his lap trying to kiss him and his heart shattered at the scene as soon as taehyung saw jungkook he ran over to him but jungkook had already started running in the opposite direction. As taehyung caught him he told him the truth that he didn't want to kiss her and was only being forced to do so and asked him out on a date. The date went well and how do I know it as the next day they both were holding hands and kissing each other.

this was the start of a beautiful love story of a broken boy and his light ...

they now knew that they will be happy  AS LONG AS THEY ARE TOGETHER ...

(hey guys I hope u like it please pm me and request so I can make it work I will keep trying hard)