chapter zero. ♕︎

THE KIM'S, aka the family blessed with both looks and luxury

THE KIM'S, aka the family blessed with both looks and luxury. Cho-hee and Yeon-jin, the parents of twins. Yeon-jin runs a company that got so popular and went international while Cho-hee runs her own business, being one of the most well known fashion designers. When both had kids, twins even, they were just as blessed in the looks department, taking after their parents. Haneul took Yeon-jin while Heiryung took after Cho-hee.

But not everything is
sunshine and rainbows
as the family made it out
to be...

You see, you can't just look at someone and think that they are angels. Everyone has their own secrets.

Why did Haneul and Heiryung start careers so young? Why is Haneul suddenly training to become an actor? Why is Heiryung suddenly modelling? Both parents made it clear when they made it public they have twins that their children will try to be out of the spotlight and try to raise them with a normal childhood but suddenly, here is their children suddenly planning their dreams at 7 years old.

It's simple really, it's not the kid's choices, it's their parents....

They were forced to, ripped away from their freedom when they could've been happy children who still doesn't know the dangers of the real world, when they should still have their imaginative minds that no one but kids understand.

If they had it their way, they would've had different career paths. Haneul would still be the heir to take over his father's company for his sister's sake but would become an idol first wherein Heiryung would become a boxer like she wanted or perhaps still continue the fashion designing path.

Maybe in a different reality, where they actually got what they wanted, but in this reality, it's too late to change everything.

Haneul hopes that it isn't too late to fix the strained relationship in their family before Heiryung will have enough.

But despite everything, all the Kim's have one thing in common aside from their insanely good looks, and that's their wrath if you ever mess with one, don't even get started if you messed with all of them.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

a/n;; so that must've sucked....but that's a little in-depth of the Kim's! You'll get to see more of the family as we progress on.

Keep in mind I'll mainly focus on her and her family seeing as we already know about the other characters, so it's like mainly in her perspective so it'll be more of a little adventure to experience the things Heiryung will be experiencing.

That's all! <333