chapter one. ♕︎

gif banner by cassandracains

-♕︎-

CAMERAS began flashing as soon as Cho-hee and Heiryung entered the airport, paparazzis are following them while two bodyguards are protecting the female Kim's, with some assistants behind them.

Someone leaked that the female Kim's (as they are mostly referred by the media) will be returning back to Seoul and since they are important figures, it was a huge deal.

Heiryung slightly flinched from the bright flashes of many cameras so she put her head down. It didn't take long for her mother to motion her to keep her head up high so that paparazzis will have good pictures of them.Heiryung was rubbing both her elbows, shivering a bit because she was just wearing a crop top despite of the cold weather of Seoul. Beverly hills mostly had a warm atmosphere which was why Heiryung forgot to have a jacket with her.

I still don't really get why we have to be fashionable even at the airport

Heiryung despite growing up in the spotlight, many would think she'll be used to it by now, but no, she despises cameras and how they can literally blind her eyes if they even come a second closer.

It's like moments like this where I think even when mom was going through labor that there's cameras like with the Kardashians, like what's this? Keeping up with the Kim's?

Noticing Heiryung being cold, Ashley, her personal assistant, put her jacket that was hanging in her arm around Heiryung's shoulders. Heiryung couldn't smile at her as she was behind them and they were rushing to the car but she will thank her later.

─Finally outside, one of the bodyguards, Victor opened the door of the car and placing his hand by the car door so that Heiryung wouldn't bump her head. As soon as Heiryung was in, Victor closed the door and opened the one by the passengers seat for Cho-hee.

THE RIDE to their house was quiet, Heiryung not having the energy to talk to her mother and thankfully, Cho-hee noticed this and didn't push it, after all, both of them were tired anyway from their flight