Plans are Made

After what had transpired on that fateful Christmas day, everyone settled into a routine that they followed for the rest of the week.

That day, in front of the tapestry, Remus and Sirius told Harry all the information that was obliviated from their minds and they had gotten back, including who his mother really was and what had really happened during the first wizarding war.

He, in return, had continued his retelling of what had happened in the Janus Thickey ward.

The days after these events, they started gathering in the family room to discuss what they would need to do next, under silencing charms, of course. They had soon found out that the twins, Ron and Ginny knew some of the lies as well, as they had seemed to be hinting at something to Harry when they were hanging out. After asking the four teenagers about what they knew and realising that they knew about a lot of secrets that were hidden, Sirius, Remus and Harry started including them to their daily meetings, all of them exchanging the information they knew and helping each other plan.

Hermione, while she had noticed Sirius, Remus, the twins and her three friends were hiding something from her, had been distracted by the information trove she had found. She spent most of her days in the hidden library of Grimmauld place, taking advantage of all the books and personal journals she had at her disposal. She was still reading Marlene McKinnon's journal and couldn't wait to start reading the other journals. The amount of information in that one journal alone was rocking her world to the very chore, everything she had thought she knew about the wizarding world and the wizarding war was a lie, a very well laid lie, but a lie nonetheless. She was stumped, wary and very suspicious but excited nonetheless. This was turning out to be a very interesting Christmas holiday.

And even though they weren't sharing their secrets with each other, they knew, even if deep down, that they had to keep what they found out a secret from everyone they knew, especially Molly. So, with that in mind, they had taken to pretending everything was the same, acting as normally as possible to not attract any unwanted attention to themselves.
-----------------------------------------------------------

31 December, 2005

12 Grimmauld place, Borough of Islington, London.

The afternoon Arthur Weasley was supposed to come home from St. Mungo's, New year's Eve, Ron, Harry, Ginny, the twins, Remus and Sirius were discussing the best possible way for them to go to Gringotts without inciting any suspicions. As they were discussing their situation and how they would need to take Hermione with them as well, Fred asked a question that had been on the back of everyone's minds "Where is Hermione anyway? We've hardly seen her all week outside of meals."

"Didn't Sirius' sister tell her something about a book, she must be reading that and got distracted. What was it called again?" Ginny said, vaguely remembering a book Carina Black had mentioned to Hermione on that fateful Christmas day.

"The tales of something, I can't remember exactly." Harry said contemplatively.

"The tales of Beedle the Bard?" Remus and Sirius asked at the same time, sharing a look. They knew exactly what Hermione was doing.

"Yeah, that's the one. How'd you know?" Ron asked, confused.

"We know where she is, follow us." Sirius said, indicating himself and Remus, as they both walked to the door and opened it, motioning for the teenagers to follow them.

They followed Sirius and Remus to the library on the third floor. After all of them were inside, Sirius closed the door and tapped his wand to the handle, locking it wordlessly.

Striding to a shelf on the left side of the room, Sirius stood next to it and gestured with his hands dramatically in its direction, looking at Remus "After you, dearest Moony."