Explanations

4 January, 2006.

After making sure that Sirius and Ron had made their way out of the hospital, Peter nodded to the residents of the Janus Thickey ward and apparated, leaving the hospital and going to where he needed to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draco Malfoy's room, Second Malfoy Manor, Wiltshire, England.

"So the Boss Cousin is back in action, huh."

"Shush Bella, she is not our 'boss' as you say, she is our head of house, and the co-leader of the dark sect. Show her at least some modicum of respect, please."

"You're so strict Cissa. I'm joking. Besides, I've always called her Rina, that's not gonna change just because she became 'head of our house'." Bella said sarcastically, mocking the woman that she called Cissa, who huffed but stayed quiet in agreement.

"Does that mean I can finally tell my friends what's been happening on our side?" A young male voice asked curiously.

"Yeah Draco, you can tell them everything, they probably know a few stuff anyways. The boss has given her go to." Another male voice, Peter, told Draco, while Bella pointed and said "Aha, told you she was the boss."

Draco nodded to Peter before turning to the final person in the room and asking "When will this lockdown the Dark lord has on the manor be over father?"

"I'm not sure Draco, let's just hope your mother's cousin is able to snap him out of this mad streak soon, or else this is going to be a very long year, even longer than the last one." Draco's father, Lucius, answered, sighing tiredly. It had been a long few months, after the dark lord was resurrected, he was on a mad hunt for 'Harry Potter', seeming to have forgotten everything that had really happened in the first war, which they remembered, thanks to Peter.

"She just needs to talk to Amelia, after that Carrie should be able to get out of that hospital along with Alice and Frank, without Dumbledore noticing. Which brings me to why I'm here, other than to tell you that Sirius, Remus and the kids are on our side now, Carrie needs you, Lucius, to go to Amelia and convince her to go to the hospital." Peter explained, looking at the blonde male expectantly, who was looking back at him with a raised eyebrow "Me? You do realize that I am the last person Amelia Bones trusts right now, yes?"

"Exactly, make her suspicious that something will happen in the ward so that she'll go. Use your Malfoy charms to get your way, like you always did in school."

"Ugh, fine. I'll try my best, but no promises." Lucius answered hesitantly, still not believing the plan, but he learned from experience to try not to doubt Carina Black.

"That's all I want to hear Luci." A voice said out of nowhere, startling all those in the room except Draco, who was holding a mirror in his hand that showed the image of Carina Black in all her glory, smiling at them in happiness. "It's good to see you safe Bella, missed you madness."

"Aww, I missed you too Black Star." Bellatrix Black Lestrange answered, smiling at her cousin warmly, who was one of the only people who saw that smile from her.

"'I've missed you as well, Cissy." Carina said, smiling at her other older cousin, who smiled at her as well and nodded in acknowledgement, not the best at expressing her feelings, but Carina understood.

"Missed ya too Luci." She said, smirking at her cousin's husband and laughing at his disgruntled expression. "Please stop calling me Luci." He said, sighing in exasperation but knowing that it won't matter, as the Black siblings had the habit of using annoying nicknames for those they cared about and never deterring in using them, except in serious situations of course. And his thoughts were confirmed when the reply he got was "Never."