Want more?

His cute, little, innocent wife~

Tale of the love story of-

Xavier Sinclair & Amelia Thompson.

He is a billionaire.

She is also a billionaire's daughter.

He is ruthless.

She is kind.

He is a playboy.

She never in her life have got her lips locked ever.

He had eyes on every girl.

She had eyes for him only.

He was tempted by her innocence.

She was tempted the beast.

What happen when the two different worlds are placed in a single house?

Obviously, bomb explode.

And this made her,

His cute, little, innocent wife.

~~~~~

He leaned casually onto the desk neatly placed in the center of his office.

"You are bad." Amelia said her voice seething with anger.

He smirked.

"You are really bad, you are a... are a... vampire and you should not ogle girls like that when at least I was there." She said shaking her head, desperately regretting why she can't ever curse, whereas he just snickered quietly under his breath and adored her cute actions.

In a swift motion he pushed himself off the chair, and in a mere second he pinned her to the nearest wall.

"Is my angel jealous?" he asked in his husky voice while biting her earlobe. To which she blushed.

"Yes, I felt bad when you looked at her, I didn't liked that. What will you feel if I will look at someone like that?" she said her voice barely audible, but enough to make his blood boil over the thought of her looking at someone else accept him.

"I don't feel princess, I will straight away kill him, and do you know why?" he asked darkly, his voice much raspier than ever making her knees turn jelly.

She shook her head.

"Because I own you, you are mine." He said and crashed his lips onto hers. And made a vow to himself to keep his gem till he lives his last breath.

~~~~

She is my hoodie girl~

"Umm... You know what Angel? Your body smells like rose. Your hoodie smells like lavender and you. Arghh"

He groaned and I blushed of the position we are standing focused my gaze at ground.

"Let me check again." He smirked and lifted my chin and tenderly peck my lips. "Umm. Maybe...." He tapped his chin with his finger and folded on arm and the muscles bulged out of his shirt which is rolled up to sleeves.

"Ah. Yes it maybe berry, no raspberry, nah, straw- yes strawberry. You taste like strawberry and you know what I am so gonna taste this strawberry every day. And never let anyone touch it. 'Cause you are mine." He said with great passion and possession dripping in every word.

Why dear lord why he have to stick around me only.....

He pecked my cheeks and tugged my arm and storm out of the room dragging me along.

•••••••

Amelia Stewart, a normal girl of Prescott high school. Fed up of the drama she faced months back now shifts to Florida with her mother. Yup. Divorce.

Now expect a normal and smooth senior and obviously last year. Always hid her curves and body under a hoodie .

But what happens when unfortunately while walking in the grocery store checking the expiry date of chips. Hah, funny. She bumps into the most.... Okay well a boy for now. And the zip of the hoodie slip down and the boy is now obsessed with her smell.

Now. Meet Ashton Ryder, the player with Greek god type looks girls swoon over him. He is in the same school. Pockets filled with money. Perks of being a baby of rich daddy. Yeah when HE bumps into our sweet Amelia and got obsessed with her smell and her curves an---

But the worst starts from when the secrets unfold and the obsessed lover of Amelia came back to grab her back. Will Ashton be able to save her? Roller coaster of emotions.

Past came running back. From i see. Not a good future ahead.

Started on : 20 may 2018.

End:♡♡

Join both to know more.

👑👑💋💋👑👑

#524 in Romance ~12 . Dec. 2018

#53 in Romance

P.S. THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY. IT'S A LOT CRINGIER THAN YOU COULD THINK.