7. Question

The full book is the Dreame App! You can go and check it out, my dreame account/handle is —Hibernating Bear.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the book there.

Great day!

Some of the best reviews are down below, for the mean time, you can check them!

The most beautiful review written by ~ @FallingStar0923

I love this one! You are the best reader ever!

"

"Will I be the villain of the story if I said I love you?"......Niccoló Martinez

"He is not villain of my story, and I love him"......Scarlett Benson

Holy hell that was hard very very hard. The writer of book "Niccoló's Wife" has done a commendable job in writing the book. The book will give you another level of roller coaster of emotions.

The story revolves around the innocent, beautiful but very much of a timid and soft hearted Scarlett Benson. She is type of girl which I bet every mom longs for a daughter like her. Her life is kind of don't we say simply to exaggerate a living hell, but what if your life is truly a living hell. Scarlett Benson is best example one can look for a life of hell. Her life was considered normal until the secret of her birth being a bastard child was discovered by her father. Her life takes a devastating turn when she suddenly becomes from a daddy's angel to a bastard child. After the secret reveals she is treated unfairly and her mother is only person who loves her. But fait decides to be cruel to her and takes her strongest pillar away from that is her mother dies. She is left all alone to be abused by her father and step twin sisters at the young age.

Instead of being constantly abused by her father and sisters she survives may be due to her good will or her mother's blessings. Scarlett grows up being beaten and doing chores and working at an orphanage to tent to the children. She enjoys spending time with the kids and quite liked by the kids. Orphanage is considered her only ray of light in non-ending darkness. While living the same life she is spotted by the devil himself. 'Niccoló Martinez' the Italian Mafia King takes a liking to our innocent and timid Scarlett. But before he could entrap her the fate itself lands her into a situation in which she ends up being his wife, "Niccoló's WIFE".

Thus they become each other's light in darkness unknowingly. A sweet and captivating romance will be seen as the story continues.

In the journey of love of and darkness they both encounter a series of problems and overcome them. Like love rivals, business rivals, family problems, trust issues, fear, darkness, etc. But if we don't have them then it will be boring to read it. The more one indulges in the story the more the story will captivate you in more than one ways.

The best part of the story, or my personal favorite part of the story is when Niccoló says to Scarlett

"You made me the happiest man alive, Tesoro"..............whoa that was so so sweet it almost had me inject insulin. It gave a feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

The darkness in the story is minimized by their sweet and lovely romance. And the cherry on the top is ..............well why should I tell you? Go find out yourself 'evil laughs'.

There isn't a thing which is 100% flawless, this story to have its flaws where while reading you will feel that 'what kind of bullshit is this? Or why is the female lead so innocent? Why can't she retaliate? Why is the male lead so domineering? Or why does the story has to be this way?' but by the end it will be worth reading it.

The story does not contain any sorts of smut or mature contents rather than some kisses and hugs. And I assure that these kisses and hugs are more than enough for this sweet story. "

~@FallingStar0923

Once again thank you love! <3

" The story line is awesome, the way u started the prologue but the ending was ended suddenly like u won't know unless you see that finished reading but all in all the novel is a go"~ @onyidalphi

" I absolutely loved this story, it touched me heart and brought me to tears "

~@HospitalPotatoBuyer

"I just loved the book . It's an amazing book author . It is an amazing fairy tale like story ❤️. Sad it came to an end . I would surely miss both Scarlett and Niccolo. Lovely story

"

~@ValentinaPeter

" Omg thank you so much for this beautiful book. I am so glad that you didn't change Scarlett's personality at the journey unlike many other wattpad books. She is shy innocent and subservient and she remained that way up till the end. People don't change with a snap of the finger and I LOVE IT! This is one of my most fav book here. It was an exciting roller coaster ride. "

                                                                                                                                                               ~@Stella_Cadante

" Love these fairytale story🥰❤❤❤❤ "

                                                                                                                                                                      ~@softlovedoll

"
This story is neither is cringe nor cliche it's just the way your emotions are around a particular person and the way you behave around them...More for them....Less for you.... Truly Loved it... "

                                                                                                                                                        ~@possesivewriter05

" I don't know why but I feel lucky that I found this book because as I said earlier it's seriously my type like both main leads just like how I wanted, the mafia husband and innocent wife . It's like the writer just read my mind and wrote it, seriously the best book I have read Love it alot ~❤ But sad as it's being taken down from wattpad. Take care ❤❤ "~ DEATH_WHISPER99