Back to you(Inkerror)

Ink's font:Hi

Error's font:Hi

Dream's font:Hi            

Chara's font:Hi(Outertale)

Paperjam's font:𝒽𝒾(For those who can't read Hi)

The doctor's font:𝙃𝙞(Hi)

Outer's font:𝕙𝕚(Hi)

What the story is about:This take place after the truce.Ink had did 'it' with Error and Ink forgot about it the next day. Turn out that Error got Pregnant he decide to keep the baby. Ink got with Dream and had their own kid(Or is it Ink's kid) and they met at the Hospital when Paperjam (1 year) and Error was there because Paperjam fell down the stair while Walking(wobbing) around and because Outertale chara ate something not edible.       

Just so you guys know I don't hate Drink(DreamxInk)I just don't like it and for these of you who ship Drink I'm sorry if I offended you.Please don't hate me if you ship Drink.Ships are just opinion everyone have different ship.               ———————————————————————————————————

Ink went to the anti-void after he drank the pink vial. He did 'it'(I am not writing smut)with Error. Ink went back to the doodle sphere and forget about it. Error had a magically appeared pregnancy test that appeared out of not where. Error stared at the two lines on the pregnancy test. Error didn't want to confront Ink because he don't want to ruin Ink and Dream relationship.

A year later

Error was at the hospital

"Chara(Outertale)what do you have to say for yourself"

"I'm sorry uncle Error"

"I'm calling outer"

"𝑀𝒶𝓂𝒶 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶"(Mama don't be mad at cousin chara)

"Still calling Outer"

Error got his phone and called Outer

"𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝔼𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘"(Hey Error what is wrong)

"Your au's Chara eat something not edible"

"𝕎𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟."(Was she hanging out with Horror again)

"Yep"

"𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕡𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕝"(Are you guy at the hospital)

"Yes I had to take Paperjam here too because he fell down the stair while walking"

"𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞"(Sounds like a problem)

Error hanged up.

"𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙢𝙪𝙧𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙋𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙟𝙖𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚"(Chara Dreemurr and Paperjam come to the doctor's office please)

"Okay than let's go Chara and Paperjam"

"Okay"

"𝒪𝓀𝒶𝓎"(Okay)

Error walk grab Paperjam and Chara(Outertale). and walked towards the office when someone happens to bump into them.

"Error!?" 

"Hey Ink"

"What are you doing here"

"Outertale chara here was hanging out with Horror and ate something not edible."

"oh and who this little guy"Ink said pointing at Paperjam(He's your son Ink)

"Oh that my son Paperjam"

"Oh that's nice I'm getting a child Today with my husband"

"Okay It's was nice talking to you"

"Bye"

With Dream and the new baby

"Hey Honey"

"Hey look it's Daddy"

"Um Dream can I talk to you"

"what is it"

"Why does the baby not look like nothing like me"(Oooooh tea here have some it's on the house and since I have 5 followers for now here have 5☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️)

"Ink listen to me" (Want some popcorn here take some anyways same as the tea🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿)

"Dream did you cheat on me?"(Here some candy lolipop or Chocolate just have both🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫 no peanut in case any one of you are allergic to peanut and I added lolipop so that if anyone lactose intolerance they can eat that )

"Ink please I can explain" (Now what are we missing oh some drink here take some🥤🥤🥤🥤🥤🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧉🧉🧉🧉🧉🧃🧃🧃🧃🧃)

"We're getting a test to see if he is my son"( more junk food🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭 here a salad for these are vegan🥗 🥗🥗🥗🥗 and we have some fruits and vegetables🍏🍏🍏🍏🍏🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🥦🥦🥦🥦🥦🥕🥕🥕🥕🥕🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍉🍉🍉🍉🍉🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍇🍇🍇🍇🍇)

"Please Ink" (sushi anyone🍣🍣🍣🍣🍣)

"If he is my son then you won't be this worried" (This is fine)

"Who won't be worried if their husband accuse them of cheating" ( what are your zodiac sign mine's libra ♎️)

"Well then let's just get a test then we can be back to our lives again"

"Listen Ink I was drunk that night and it just happened"

"Safe it we are getting a divorce"

"Fine I don't like you anyways" (I now declare you guy as divorced and everyone started clapping👏👏👏👏👏)

"Next time don't eat a toy car just because Horror telled you"(Don't listen to him here have a toy car Chara *Hand Chara a toy car*)

"Okay uncle Error"

"Hey Error can I stay with you for a while me and Dream are having problem"

"Um sure if Paperjam here agree"

"𝐼'𝓂 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒾𝓉 𝓂𝒶𝓂𝒶"(I'm fine with it mama)

"Okay then let's go"

Four year later(Here have some good luck🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀)

Ink and Error were married and Paperjam have a little brother name Gradient.            ———————————————————————————————————

Hi I'm back. Below is a message from me

 And Just so you guys know I don't hate Drink(DreamxInk)I just don't like it and for these of you who ship Drink I'm sorry if I offended you.Please hate me if you ship Drink.Ships are just opinion everyone have different ship.