Welcome back PJ(Part 2)

Ink's font:Hi

Error's font:Hi

Dream's font:Hi

Paperjam:Hi

Warning:Drama is coming so have your tea ready and some popcorn  🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿     🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵🍵

————————————————————————————————————

Paperjam was spending the week and he was very happy. He and his mom went to get ice cream,watch movies,and did all the thing PJ likes.Ink didn't even notice PJ was gone. Finally through Ink decide to check up on PJ after a month of PJ staying at Error's house.

"DREAM!!!"

"Yes"

"PAPERJAM IS MISSING"He said panicking(it's nice how you notice after one month)

"This proves on my point you not paying attention to Paperjam"

"What do you mean?"

"I give Paperjam to Error a MONTH ago and you didn't even notice for ONE MONTH"

"You did what!!!!!!!!"

"HE WAS UNHAPPY AND NOW HE'S HAPPIER WITH ERROR"

"I LOVE PJ AND PALETTE THE SAME"

"IF YOU DO LOVE THEM THE SAME THEN YOU WOULD NOTICE THAT PAPERJAM WAS MISSING A FEW MINUTE AFTER I GAVE HIM TO ERROR"

Meanwhile with Error and Paperjam

Paperjam was hanging out with baby Gradient turns out Error was pregnant when Ink left him.Paperjam at first was woried that Error will forget about him like Ink did but Error spends time with Paperjam when Gradient is asleep or when Paperjam was with Gradient.

The next Picture is not from me

Error was in kitchen cooking cookies since PJ asked for cookies

Error was in kitchen cooking cookies since PJ asked for cookies.————————————————————————————————————

Hello Fellow shipper here and I love how while Ink and Dream were fighting Error and PJ were just making Cookies also I'll make a part 3 with more tea.