part 2: going to florida

(quick a/n i already know this sucks and it's cringe but i let my friends read it after i read it and write it but ya)
-after you get in the car-

"Hi darryl!!" I said after putting my seatbelt on. "hello y/n how are you?" he said back smiling. "i'm good, I actually hit 50k on insta yesterday!" I said smiling back at him. "that's amazing i'm so proud of you!" he said before nick interrupted him, "well let's go ahead and drive to florida and hello y/n" nick said.
"hello nick!" I said back

-mini time skip-

Darryl, me, george and nick all switched places so before I was sitting besides darryl now i'm beside nick and darryl's driving so george is in the passenger seat. I got bored so I got on Minecraft on my phone and made a survival world, nick saw me playing and asked if he could join and of course I said yes because he's my best friend and I couldn't ask for a better friend, he's so adorable half the time too and really kind all the time he's just amazing, wait what am I thinking he's only my friend and he will never be anything more. Nick tapped on my shoulder and made me snap out of my thoughts, "you ok y/n?" he asked he sounded concerned. "ya I was just thinking sorry" I said looking back at my phone continuing mine and sapnaps survival world, I went to go get wood, cobblestone and other resources for my house because I still haven't built my house yet even tho it's been a few nights in out Minecraft world I don't just never built a house because me and sapnap would go mining all the time.

-time skip to after you build your house-

(your house)

After I built my house sapnap built his house not to far away from my house after a while longer of playing Minecraft I decided to ask the guys if it would be funny to post hints on twitter and insta because none of the fans know we are meeting. they all said yes and I posted a pic of my hand in the car,

(the picture)

verysleepyy/n 3 minutes agocar ride?

verysleepyy/n
3 minutes ago
car ride?

comments
—————————————————————————
sapnapinsta: without me? 😔

georgenotfound: bbh can't comment right now but he told me to comment be safe

dreamwastaken: next time invite me 🙄

skeppy: so george why can't bad type?

twitter
———————————————————————————
sapnapalt: i'm sad y/n didn't invite me to her road trip 😔 i'm depressed now nobody talk to me i'm going to cry 😖

replying to @sapnapalt
notsleepyy/n: I thought you where in the car with me? i sorry for making you cry :(

replying to @notsleepyy/n
karlJacobs_: y/n are you trying to steal sapnap from me :(

replying to @sapnapalt
GeorgeNotFound: sapnap you literally picked me up from the airport today

time skip
—————————————————————————

After posting stuff on twitter and insta basically everyone knows and now #dreamteambbhandy/nmeetup
is trending on twitter. It was around 1 pm and i started getting tired so I scrolled threw tiktok and looked at stuff I was tagged in and liked all the edits until I fell asleep, i didn't know what I fell asleep on but i was comfortable.

sapnaps pov
—————————————————————————

I felt my shoulders get heavier and looked up from my phone and saw y/n fell asleep on my shoulder, the first thing that came to my mind when she fell asleep on my shoulder is how adorable she was when she sleeps, wait no she's my best friend and that's just weird to think about and I already know she dosent like me.
-mini time skip-
Y/ns head fell of my shoulder and fell on my lap but i didn't mind, I started playing with her hair a bit until i fell asleep too.

george's pov
—————————————————————————
It was about time for me to drive and y/n to sit up front with me, but as soon as I turned around I noticed y/n and sapnap cuddling and quickly pulled out my phone to take a picture to post on insta as a joke and I would be able to tease them about it for the rest of the trip.

-

act like this is you and nick :]georgenotfoundposted 6 minutes agowhen your about to switch's spots but there asleep  🙄🤚

georgenotfound
posted 6 minutes ago
when your about to switch's spots but there asleep 🙄🤚

karljacobs_: y/n you stole my man you are not invited to my next jackbox 😪

skeppy: imma say this for bad those muffin heads are adorable

-
time skip to when there 30 minutes away from clays house
—————————————————————————
y/ns pov
I wake up and feel arms wrapped around me and see that me and nick where cuddling and then my face starts to heat up, I just lay back down for a bit because I was comfy. soon he woke up and smiled at me, " hello y/n" hes said smiling "hi nick" I said sitting up "how did you sleep?" george asked grinning. "fuck off gogy" I said blushing "hey language y/n!" darryl said "sorry darryl" I said turning on my phone looking at my notifications as I see what george posted. I started blushing then I yelled at him "GOGY WHAT THE FRICK DID YOU POST" i yelled at him still blushing because i was embarrassed. "oh ya we need to pull over to switch spots I think darryl is getting tired of driving" george said trying to change the subject.
we pulled over and switched spots me being in the passenger seat, george driving, sapnap and darryl in the back.

-

(a/n very cringei suck at writing and i made this during school)
word count: 955