part idk: pool pog?

a/n: IM BACK BITCHES :D bad news,it's 10 pm and i have to do school tomorrow like wtf- i'm to smart for school :D (that's a lie i just don't want to do school even tho i need to) also imma have more drama bc ya. Also idk why but i have that pic of tommy in my camera roll

-y/ns pov-

It's been two days since that happened and I haven't left my bed, even to get food the only time I left was to go to the bathroom. I don't think they cared that much nick just went over to darryl george and clays room, it make me curious if nick even likes me. I thought he did when he asked me on a picnic but I guess not.

-

A few hours go by and nick finally comes back to the room, he comes over to the bed and lays down with me and smiles. "Hi y/n!" He said happily playing with my hair. "Hi nick." I said still laying down. "What's wrong?" He asked confused. "Nothing i've just been tired lately." I said smiling at him. "Oh well then I guess you don't want to go to the pool with me." He said frowning turning with his back facing me trying to act upset. We sat there for a bit until he turned around and gave me a big hug. "Fine let me get ready." I said rolling my eyes jokingly. "YESS!!" He said excitingly.
-

(what your wearing :] if you don't like it then imagine something you like and next story i make will have multiple outfits)

I grabbed a towel and went to the guys in darryl georges and clays room. When I went in I sat next to nick before darryl came out of the bathroom. "Ready?" Nick asked. "Yep." Darryl said.
(bad news, i'm getting tired :[)
-
We got down to the pool and I sat down on one of the chairs and got a tan, (btw covid doesn't exist it's summer and the pool is next to the hotel while the beach is 10 minutes away -totally didn't forget about the beach-) george was screaming like a baby when clay was trying to splash him.
-
I was relaxing until I felt water pour all over me. "WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS DECIDED IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO POUR WATER ON ME?!" I said standing up soaking wet. They all pointed at clay. "Language." darryl said a little scared. "CLAY YOU MOTHER FUCKER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE YOU BITCH." I said starting to chase him around the pool. Clay was wheezing the whole time, darryl was in much shock to tell them language. "You hang out with the child to much." George said laughing. "Fuck you." I said still chasing clay, I wasn't going to stop chasing him until I got my revenge. I was curious about where nick went tho, when i was thinking I accidentally tripped over something and clay caught me. As soon as he did nick had got back to the bathroom and all he saw was clay holding me.
-
"Shit" I heard clay mumble. I watched as a tear fell from his eye and as he turned around heading back to the hotel.

-
Cliffhanger :0

jk i'm not that mean (or am i) (i'm not)

I quickly rushed to get my phone and thanked clay for catching me and ran back to the hotel.
-
I got to the room and walked in to see nick underneath a blanket sniffling, I hated to see him like this. "Nick are you ok?" I asked calmingly but worried. "y-yep just f-fine." He said stuttering. "Nick please tell me the truth." I said sitting on his bed. "I'm fine." He said a little mad that time. "Please nick, I won't leave until you tell me what's wrong." I said worried more then I was before "I said i'm fine!" He said raising his voice at me annoyed. "O-oh o-ok." I said leaving the room, tears forming in my eyes.

-

a/n: ok but this was really bad-  i'll write part two tomorrow :]

word count: 702