A Poet's Heart

A Poet's Heart is like a lifetime of discovery. Her imagination is wide and her anxiety is unspeakable.

A Poet's Heart knows love and understands evil.

A Poet's Heart has the conscience of changing lives. From mending broken people, to healing depressed personalities.

A Poet's Heart is a field of peace.
A wind of harmony and self existence.

A Poet's Heart is a wall that divides happiness from sadness, pride from confidence, and above all, love and satisfaction.

A Poet's Heart is always willing to help.

A Poet's Heart is an existence for miracles.

A Poet's Heart is calm and knows patience.

A Poet's Heart is a base for freedom.

A Poet's Heart is magic plus grace.
If you have never trusted anything in your life, trust a Poet's Heart.

A Poet's Heart feels what her lips speaks. Every word that comes out of her pen travelled through channels of veins, muscles, heart, mind, soul and spirit. Therefore, she writes to heal souls and hearts.

A Poet's Heart is her greatest weapon against her insecurities.

A Poet's Heart expresses life in the simplest way.

A Poet's words are her journal to uncovered journeys and her sheild to overcoming obstacles.

A Poet's Heart is genuine. It speaks truth, trust and victory. It gives courage, hope and brings deeper confidence.

A Poet's Heart speaks tales of history. It is with both joy and sadness.

Poet's are mostly introverts.
They respond to feelings from their environment.

It is with great pleasure and honour to listen to words from A Poet's Heart.