Waking up next to you

Both Ross and Rachel had fallen asleep not long after their "bonus night". They cuddled for a while before going to sleep, but they found a distance through the night. They were at the far ends of each other, they looked like a couple forced to share a bed.

Slowly Rachel's eyes fluttered opened. The smell of sex and sweat consumed her sense of smell, her head was pounding and body was aching. It's been so long since she last had sex... that it was almost foreign to her. Her body was hot, sweaty and in desperate need of a good soak. Although she liked the fact that she smelled like sex, she almost wanted to show it off to people. Maybe she shouldn't shower until she gets home, maybe Monica will notice if she stops by. Of course she'll notice! It's Monica, she knows everything about Rachel. She knows when she's sad, on her period since they have it at the same time. And she ALWAYS knows when Rachel's had sex. But if she did find out, Monica would have 101 questions. Rachel herself wouldn't know how to answer them. What is she going to tell Monica 'I'm going to start having casual sex with your brother, that's why I smell and look like this.' Yeah, Monica cannot find out about this... maybe Phoebe. Never mind she'll want to hint about their sex-affair, Joey hates secrets and Chandler... the worst secret keeper EVER.

Rachel is pulled out of her thoughts, when the other body in the bed rolls over, still sleeping. His arm ropes around her from behind and he pulls her closer, to the point where her ass is pushed against his crotch. Does she wake him? Maybe she should get up? She strings up a few more questions for herself, but before she can choose what to do a voice grasps her attention.

"Morning..." His voice cracks a little and he clears his throat.

"Hi... I mean good morning."

"Good? Morning."

She slowly turns her body over, still under his arm that's around her. "Yeah... good morning. Last night was-"

"Hot?" They both chuckle a little and Rachel nods. "What are you up to today."

"Nothing much... maybe a round two is in order...?" Before he can respond Rachel's hand takes hold of Ross' length. Her lips lean closer to his, they lock, instant passion and hunger is awakened. While Rachel's hand movements keep going she gets on top of Ross. Her legs are at each side of him, she sits up straight and keeps pushing and pulling him. Ross' hands glide up her thighs, to her hips, higher and higher until he cups both of her breasts. Moans escape both of their mouths as they pleasure each other.

"Fuck..." Ross pants, he leans up and starts sucking on Rachel's nipples and the skin surrounding them. After a few minutes, Rachel pulled her hand away and shuffled down his body. She again took his length in her hand and guided it into her mouth. As she was sucking, Ross' hands went through her hair, now and then he would push her head down further. Rachel kept going while massaging him balls until he finished in her mouth. She swallowed and got back up.

"Taking one for the team i see" he gave a cheeky smirk.

"Always." She winked before guiding his length inside of her. Once he's in and she's situated, she begins to roll her hips into his. "Shit..." she rests her hands on his chest, her head is thrown back the quicker she moved. "Oh god!"

Ross gripped her waist and started pulling her down to him with a great force.

"Rosss... holy..."

"...shit" his moans finish the sentence for her. Ross can tell Rachel is wanting him to take over, so he flips their position so he's on top of her. He re-enters her and starts to thrust slowly. Rachel tangles her hands in his hair, she has her legs wrapped around his waist. She's becoming impatient with Ross' slow movements, she digs her heels into the dimples of his lower back.

"Faster... faster!" He complies to her wishes and begins slamming himself into her. He hits her g-spot every thrust he makes, making her loose control to keep her voice down. "AHHH... fucckkk Ross! Keep going." She tightens her grip of his hair, which he absolutely loves.

They know each other's bodies so well, every curve, structure of bone... EVERYTHING. They know their likes, dislikes, turn on's and turn off's. You name it, they know it. They probably know each others body better than their own, given they've touched, analysed and took mental images of every inch.

They keep going for another 10 minutes. Rachel is now on all fours while Ross is pounding in and out of her.

"Rach... I'm gonna-" he slowly thrusts a few more times before finishing inside of her. They both collapse beside each other, Ross pulls her body closer to him. She wraps her leg around his waist, puts one hand on his chest and tangles the other with his arm that's around her shoulder. He lightly grazes over her fore arm, they are both breathing frantically, but soon catch their breath.

"I need to go." Rachel pulls herself off of him and got off the bed. She wrapped the thin bedsheet over her body and ran into the living room, trailing half of it behind her. She slips her dress on and somehow manages to zip it up, she grabbed her shoes and slipped them on. Her thong was nowhere in sight, she ran into the bathroom. Her hair wasn't so bad, her mascara from last night was slightly smudged, using her pinky she wiped the excess away. Not too bad, she runs back into the living room and grabs her small bag.

"Why are you leaving so soon?" Ross enters the living room holding the other sheet around his body.

"Joey doesn't know where I am, and Monica will be making up scenarios in her head if she finds out." Rachel reaches for the door and slams it shut behind her, making Ross flinch. He walks back into the bedroom defeated.

Weird... very weird. He thinks to himself as he showers. Maybe I should go over there, yeah that's what I'll do.

A/N
I don't want to do authors notes too often if it isn't necessary. By the way these chapters will seem more like an actual book. The chapters won't have proper endings, well not all the time. Anyways, I'm with Ross, Rachel's sudden run away was weird... hmmm 🤔

So what are you all thinking of the story so far?💕